Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep us safe on youtube

Who can we tweet this video to?? Armed Forces websites?? News stations?? Radio stations??

What should be a good plan of attack for us to follow?? Any ideas??

The video in this thread has the best quality.

Is say stream the one posted in this thread cuz it has the most views sorry liveasong.

Liveasong's video has a lower quality and is downloadable.
Embedding the video in this thread is your right choice, Kymberlee

Marie2011

I didn't embedded it I just posted it over here guess Hilary (the one who upload the video to youtube) emedded it cause I have no idea how to do that

I didn't embedded it I just posted it over here guess Hilary (the one who upload the video to youtube) emedded it cause I have no idea how to do that

Not sure if she is on Carriefans but she is on Twitter. You had better not worry about this Hilary

Hilary ~ MollyVegas @MollyVegas · 13h
Carrie Underwood - Keep Us Safe (Live from ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops) - Single - itun.es/i6gf8xC #iTunes

Hilary ~ MollyVegas @MollyVegas · 14h
I want a princess dress like @carrieunderwood with a magical voice! Amazing performance! #KeepUsSafe #SaluteTheTroops

Kizmet311

I don't really see this going viral like HGTA or WTW/UI, as KUS is as of right now an unknown song to everyone except those that watched the show last night. It might do well eventually, but HGTA is one of those most loved Christian songs ever, so it was a given that it would get a lot of hits from people who wanted to hear Carrie sing it.

lizcarlo

Carrie sounded like a flawless angel. Her vocals was on another level. No wonder Carrie is so loved. Talented lady. She had me crying. Very few singers can get me that emotional. I really like the song. I thought it was nice of her to write a song specifically for the soldiers. Its moments like this among others that make it great being Carrie fan. I bet it will raise a lot of money.

Marie2011

Video been removed why was it removed, cbs don't mind having Carrie and Vince Gill singing hgta on youtube, so why not this one, I can understand removing it to prevent people from illegally downloading the song but the uploader arrange it to where you can't download the song illegally.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Video been removed why was it removed, cbs don't mind having Carrie and Vince Gill singing hgta on youtube, so why not this one, I can understand removing it to prevent people from illegally downloading the song but the uploader arrange it to where you can't download the song illegally.

The live version of HGTA was not available for purchase. The live version of KUS is.

I'm very sorry for this loss.

All the 3 videos were already deleted.
The video embedded in this tweet is not available anymore.

3 new videos have been uploaded. Not sure how long they will be available

Carrie Underwood - Keep Us Safe - All-Star Salute to the Troops [Lyrics in Description] - YouTube (best quality)

Carrie Underwood - Keep Us Safe - ACM All-Star Salute to the Troops 2014 - YouTube (Liveasong)

Carrie Underwood - Keep Us Safe (Live from ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops) - YouTube

pklongbeach

I just can't with the frustration.

The reason a shop has "test tasting" of products is cause marketers know, "the only way to get people to buy it is to first get them to taste it!!!!!!!!"

I am so frustrated that repeatedly Carries great moments get hung up on the idea that the only way to see it is to buy it.
IT limits the products expossure and therefore limits the results!!!

I believe this wholeheartedly, and yet whoever is in charge of marketing still believes in a very old idea of marketing.

The more people who see it, the more people will buy it!

Because it is an original song, and because the ratings were not great, the song simply will fail to gain expossure!!!
That just the truth!