Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kids Thread Meeting

Charles

hello kids i'm so glad that i made this thread for you to enjoy. kids be sure to vote for carrie on cmt and gactv top twenty countdown. on the cmt and gactv website. Google it! Also kids you have no excuses on not voting okay so be sure to get it done don't disappoint me. i know were going t have alot of fun on this thread. vote every single day right after you do your homework. kids i hope you enjoy the thread and it's for you to enjoy but don't be sure to take care of business as well. Nice to meet you kids:). kids you can start voting for carrie today. Don't think that i will go light on you cause you kids. Not happening. Your have more energy time to vote for Carrie then the adults. Let get started show the older carrie fans how much more willing we are to vote for Carrie.

Charles

Hey kids small how are you doing today? i hope your having a good weekend. Kids you a nice job on he countdown this week. which means i got enough help with voting :). Thanks kids you guys are awesome.Hey kids i hope you have fun playing outside i'm sure it's a lovely weather. Hey Don't forget to watch College football today;) Be sure to vote for carrie you carrie warriors. Have a wonderful Saturday Kids.:cool: