Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady A - Heart Break

twaintrain

I heard the new song on The Highway this morning along with an interview with Storme Warren. I liked the song on the first listen, not love, but normally songs have to grow on me.

Well isn't this song interesting!

It sounds kinda jazzy. It kinda reminded me of Take It Back or Why Haven't I Heard from You by Reba.

Not LOVING it, but I can see it growing on me.

Louisa

I'm so happy Lady A are releasing some new music. I hope this song does well for them.

lolita55

I am not digging the song, but I hope it grows on me. I didn't like vice or my church at first but now I love them. So hopefully it is the same with this song.

gocountrymusic

I actually kinda like it. The production fits Charles' voice better than Hillary's but I think he is one of the best male vocalists in country music. It reminds me of something from their first album + horns. Hope this does well for them. Need You Now may have been a blessing and a curse. A blessing in its commercial success but curse with the fact I feel that they had been trying to match its success ever since.

lolita55

I actually kinda like it. The production fits Charles' voice better than Hillary's but I think he is one of the best male vocalists in country music. It reminds me of something from their first album + horns. Hope this does well for them. Need You Now may have been a blessing and a curse. A blessing in its commercial success but curse with the fact I feel that they had been trying to match its success ever since.

They are never going to be able to match that success again, they got extremely lucky with need you now. I actually don't think need you now was their best song by any means, but it is one of those songs that just resonates with people.