Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laine Hardy - Winner of American Idol Season 17

Josh

Does anyone else like his voice? I find him to be the only winner since Carrie that I actually want to hear music from. He's like a perfect blend of the traditional sounds, southern rock, and country and I love everything about his sound. And, the fact that he's not the typical country singer makes it that much more interesting, he's Asian American. Does any other Carrie fans like him?

Josh

I'm on the Laine train. I love swamy southern rock music and Laine's voice is perfect for it.

He's perfect. I like his raspy voice. He definitely is the full package. The voice, can play instruments, the looks. I'm sure he will work on songwriting skills and hopefully he's a hard worker as well. I want a few albums from him. Maybe he will finally release the music that I wish Carrie would. He also needs to work on his shyness and personality.. it's nice to be humble but in interviews, if you look unenthusiastic and awkward that gets boring very fast.

Also, I hope Alejandro goes far as well. He definitely is talented in his own right. Not my kind of style, but he's a winner as well.