Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauren Alaina Thread

AIgrl06

It doesn't make sense for them to make a video and try to push "Like My Mother Does." It totally makes sense for Scotty--his single is rising up the Country charts. Hers has already fallen off.

Naco1776

Exciting news for fans who have been anxiously awaiting the first solo music videos from Season 10 winner Scotty McCreery and runner-up Lauren Alaina.

CMT announced on twitter today (@followCMT) that they will premiere both videos next week!

Lauren's "Like My Mother Does" video will premiere on Monday (8/8).

And, Scotty's "I Love You This Big” video will debut on Tuesday (8/9).

Scotty McCreery & Lauren Alaina Music Videos To Premiere On CMT

Carrieflattsfan

I LOVE the video. Beautiful, touching & Lauren sings it with so much emotion, especially for someone so young.

I'm now convinced I'm buying her album when it's released; she has such a beautiful voice & seems like a total sweetheart.
You go girl! :)

carrieismy1idol

Love That Video Reminds Me Of "Mama's Song" When It Shows All The Videos & Pictures Of Lauren Growing Up It Made Me Cry And Love The Song.I Also Can't Wait For Her Album:)

Last edited:

Kenny_Chisholm

The video is No. 9 on itunes now. It is classified as pop not country though. Just out of curiosity, the song peaked at no.47 on mediabase and is now off it yeah?

hjj

I think it is still on mediabase at 41? now. I believe I will be buying both Lauren and Scotty album as long as I like a couple of the songs on their albums. I do think Lauren could really have a good career if she is given a chance and is not over shadow by Scotty.

AIgrl06

I found both Scotty's and Lauren's videos to be pretty boring, actually. :(

I kind of like "Georgia Peaches," though!

bigbluegrl23

thunder92

^yeah I love that song and I still listen to it now and then...glad llauren has it.
I always thought it fit in with CR a lot...and is ver similar to Crazy Dreams.

It is a great song for lauren

Skippayeeee

I so can't wait for "Wildflower"! What stinks is, it comes out the same day as Martina's next album, and that might affect Lauren's charting :/.

Carrieflattsfan

I so can't wait for "Wildflower"! What stinks is, it comes out the same day as Martina's next album, and that might affect Lauren's charting :/.

Martina isn't much of an album seller these days. If anything, Lauren could hurt Martina's chances of charting higher with "Eleven."

Despite coming in second place on Idol, she still has a strong support system of fans who are very excited for her album.

I only see that support growing as the album release date gets closer.

By contrast, "Teenage Daughters" got a lukewarm reception, and the follow up single is struggling to crack the top 40.

Only time will tell, but I predict Lauren will easily outsell Martina when it comes to both opening week (and beyond), of the two albums.