Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

male thread meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lstname89

Bisexual means that I like "woman parts" AND I like the external genitalia that you seem to lack, but it's okay I'll leave that alone..

cole

While we're on the subject, it's kind of off topic, but oh well.

I'm going to key west for vacation, and it said key west is extremely supportive of gays. In fact, so much so that 2 in 5 people there are gay. So wohooo!!! :p

Lstname89

I'm going to key west for vacation, and it said key west is extremely supportive of gays. In fact, so much so that 2 in 5 people there are gay. So wohooo!!! :p

That's awesome, Cole!

I have friends who have been down that way, they loved it! I could use a vacation, but I'm just happy to be working again. I start back at my old job this Friday!

Jade_kt

Nothing like having a thread about males, balls, and gays all in one...lol...on a Carrie fan site of all places.....never a dull moment...lol.

Jade_kt

Surprised this thread has made it this long. Thought it would have been closed by now...lol. Best meeting ever. Sure beats my boring work staff meetings at least.

Charles

so cole your gay I talked to gaycarebear about this an got I. Trouble for it
But I'm straight but to be honest a lot if people think male carrie fans are gay.

allamericangirl8

Surprised this thread has made it this long. Thought it would have been closed by now...lol. Best meeting ever. Sure beats my boring work staff meetings at least.

I reported it when it first popped up! xD The mods are being so slow. It's because Sir R hasn't been around lately, I reckon. He was so cool. He was, like, a theology expert and he's totally pro-gay.<3

Lstname89

I laughed out loud when I read your post lol. :D

Oops, I'm a female, does this mean I'm trespassing on this thread? lol :p

Actually, He's the one who is trespassing.. For someone with such a big ego, he doesn't have genitalia.

BTW, His head up north has just as much brains as the one below the belt..

Claire2004

^^What is the agenda of this meeting supposed to be again? lol
I'm supposed to be studying my humongous textbook, but this is more fun! :p

allamericangirl8

I just remembered that Jeff said that this section of the board isn't really moderated. D: If it's not locked in thirty minutes, I'll just VM or PM him about it, I guess.

Even though this thread is pretty funny. We're spying on his meeting ohnoez!

Guys, on the bottom of this page, there are "Similar Threads." At least 2/5ths of them are from Charles. x) One's called "Male thread" and the other is "Carrie male thread." LOLOLOL.

Lstname89

I just remembered that Jeff said that this section of the board isn't really moderated. D: If it's not locked in thirty minutes, I'll just VM or PM him about it, I guess.

Even though this thread is pretty funny. We're spying on his meeting ohnoez!

Guys, on the bottom of this page, there are "Similar Threads." At least 2/5ths of them are from Charles. x) One's called "Male thread" and the other is "Carrie male thread." LOLOLOL.

I don't see those.. What does he usually talk about in these meetings?

Lstname89

Maybe he's preparing a speech?

Might take days before he gets back with us. Talk about starting a thread unprepared.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.