Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Mar 13 2016] 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland- Country to Country 2016

Louisa

I'm going! Can't wait to see Carrie live again. I'll try and get lots of photos and videos.

opry051008

I'm going! Can't wait to see Carrie live again. I'll try and get lots of photos and videos.

Don't worry too much about the photos and videos. We'll be happy with whatever you get, whether a few or a lot. Even though we really appreciate them it's more important you just enjoy the concert as you don't get to see Carrie very often. : )

Louisa

Don't worry too much about the photos and videos. We'll be happy with whatever you get, whether a few or a lot. Even though we really appreciate them it's more important you just enjoy the concert as you don't get to see Carrie very often. : )

Thanks, Opry! This will be my second Carrie concert. Very excited! :)

Louisa

I've won a meet and greet with Carrie! So happy! This has certainly made me feel a lot better. Can't wait to see Carrie!!!

Louisa

Thanks Ann and Donna. Can't believe I'm going to meet Carrie. Going to be a fun night. :)

Kizmet311

I've won a meet and greet with Carrie! So happy! This has certainly made me feel a lot better. Can't wait to see Carrie!!!

That is amazing! You are going to have so much fun! Tell her all her fans at CF desperately want to hear Chaser live, lol! And we want DL for the next single, haha.

opry051008

I'm so happy for you LouisaJessie. I was sorry to hear that you aren't well but now you simply MUST be perfectly healthy to enjoy your M&G and the concert.

Louisa

I'm so happy for you LouisaJessie. I was sorry to hear that you aren't well but now you simply MUST be perfectly healthy to enjoy your M&G and the concert.

Thank you, Opry! I hugely appreciate your kind words. I am feeling a little bit better now. Can't believe I'll be seeing Carrie. This is the highlight of my year, haha!

Gator

Louisa~ So happy for you. Cannot wait to hear all about it! Hope you get some amazing photos and videos! :)