Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Mar 26] Grand Ole Opry (Official Event Discussion Thread)

opry051008

LISTEN LIVE http://www.wsmonline.com/home/

Reminder that the schedule below is using Nashville time which is Central Daylight Time. Therefore that means that the 7:00 show will start at:

- 8:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
- 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time
- 6:00 pm Mountain Daylight Time
- 12:00 am
Greenwich Mean Time

7:00 Show Schedule

7:00 – 7:30
Jim Ed Brown
Jeannie Seely
Mike Snider

7:30 – 8:00
Pam Tillis
Lorrie Morgan

8:00 – 8:30
Riders In The Sky
Jan Howard
Tommy Shaw
Opry Square Dancers

8:30 – 9:00
Bill Anderson
Carrie Underwood

9:30 Show Schedule

9:30 – 10:00
Jeannie Seely
Jim Ed Brown
Bobby Osborne & Rocky Top X-Press

10:00 – 10:30
Lorrie Morgan
Pam Tillis

10:30 –11:00
Riders In The Sky
Jesse McReynolds & The Virginia Boys
Tommy Shaw
Opry Square Dancers

11:00 – 11:30

Bill Anderson
Carrie Underwood

Last edited:

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks so much for the info! The Opry is one of my favorite places to hear Carrie. She's had some of her best performances there, IMO. Can't wait to see what she does this weekend.

DizzyDollyDee

We usually get new pictures too - besides what she sings, love to see what she wears. Would be so cool to always have new cute things to wear!!

Bill Anderson and Carrie Underwood performing back-to-back.......hmmmmmm...........Oklahoma Wind please??? lollll just dreaming, I know it'll never happen.

rainbow1

Gonna be head spinning tonight, with Carrie and Mike performing!! I'll be going back and forth!! Go Fishers!!!!:D

DizzyDollyDee

Maybe since they wrote together they found out they just work great together!!!
Carrie has a lot of respect for the other older opry members! Bill anderson would definitely be on that list!!