Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 17, 2019] Oakland, CA Oracle Arena

maddkat

Staff member
start time 7PM
opening acts Maddie & Tae, Runaway June

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

This concert has been push to the 17th because of the Golden State Warriors in the playoffs.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Oracle Arena[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@OracleArena
·
3h[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Please note: The Carrie Underwood concert with special guests Maddie & Tae and Runaway June previously scheduled for Thursday, May 16 has been rescheduled for Friday, May 17 due to the Golden State Warriors hosting game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.[/FONT]

oldyfan

Yep, I received the email about 5:00 tonight. I hope everyone can still go, and I hope this doesn’t put the tour in a bind for Bakersfield. ��

Countryfan2448

Yep, I received the email about 5:00 tonight. I hope everyone can still go, and I hope this doesn’t put the tour in a bind for Bakersfield. 😳

I wonder how long it going to take to build the stage after Oakland on the 17th? They may have to go early then 7 on the 17 so they have time to make it to the Bakersfield show.

oldyfan

I wonder how long it going to take to build the stage after Oakland on the 17th? They may have to go early then 7 on the 17 so they have time to make it to the Bakersfield show.

I hadn’t paid attention but my husband told me they announced last night (after the Warriors won) that they would be playing on Thursday. I’m assuming they started making plans since then. They most likely will have added additional help to set up on Friday and break down after the show. It’s about a 4 1/2 hour drive in good traffic from Oakland to Bakersfield. 🤞🏼

bigd79

I feel like this a huge fail on the Golden St Warriors and Oracle Arena. NBA playoff schedules are known well ahead of time, granted there was no guarantee that the Warriors would be in this series but considering how good they have been the last 4-5 years i feel like they had to know this could be a possibilty, even last summer when the tour was booked. Why even book it for this day to begin with? They really should have scheduled this concert for wed night to begin with since they are in sacramento on tuesday. and it would not have interfered any warriors game since game 1 is tuesday night. Either that, or make the Warriors play friday night, although i know there's tons of money invested in these NBA playoff games with tv contracts, etc. That right there probably made it not possible for the Warriors to move their game. Unfortunately.

liz278

^^^If I were the one doing the schedule, I would have done the concert on Wednesday. The time travel between Sacramento and Oakland is about 2 hours, whereas the travel to Bakersfield is twice that.

oldyfan

I feel like this a huge fail on the Golden St Warriors and Oracle Arena. NBA playoff schedules are known well ahead of time, granted there was no guarantee that the Warriors would be in this series but considering how good they have been the last 4-5 years i feel like they had to know this could be a possibilty, even last summer when the tour was booked. Why even book it for this day to begin with? They really should have scheduled this concert for wed night to begin with since they are in sacramento on tuesday. and it would not have interfered any warriors game since game 1 is tuesday night. Either that, or make the Warriors play friday night, although i know there's tons of money invested in these NBA playoff games with tv contracts, etc. That right there probably made it not possible for the Warriors to move their game. Unfortunately.

if you look at the old Oracle schedule it has the Warriors TBD on FRIDAY. I think the Warriors won a game early and the league is who determines when the teams play. All this was explained in detail to me per by my husband, a huge Warriors fan. I was irritated, but mostly I feel sorry for Carrie’s tour & those who had plans for Thursday. I was able to Change my plans fairly easy. The good thing is this is Warriors Country so perhaps that takes some of the sting out of the change for Carrie fans.

I now have had three notifications of the change. Carries tour, an email by Ticketmaster...and a alert call by Ticketmaster about 20 minutes ago.

My concern for the tour is Bakersfield.

adam1995

If they leave right after the show and tear down, I would think even with 4-5 hours driving, there'd be plenty of time to set up.

mbh

If they leave right after the show and tear down, I would think even with 4-5 hours driving, there'd be plenty of time to set up.

I agree. They did it on the Las Vegas, NV and Fresno, CA Concert. The driving is around two hours longer than Oakland to Bakersfield. On the other hand, Stephen Curry has the heart of a CHAMPION.

oldyfan

New outfit tonight during the CB, BA section. I think the black version is my favourite so far.

I was so involved with the show I’m sorry I didn’t get video. . I did take a few pictures and I’ll post them soon. Additionally, I was happy to see the arena full. I was somewhat worried when they changed the date
that it might affect the turn out.

Best Carrie concert (since the last one) ever!

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
3h
So much fun tonight in Oakland! Thanks for coming out and bringing the fun! And thanks to the @OracleArena for putting #LoveWins lyrics on the wall...you made us feel so welcome! #CryPrettyTour360 #LiveInOakland
1f496.png

D61RiaMWsAAWHN7.jpg:large

D61RiaLX4AAMBEE.jpg:large

@AlexLeavenworth

BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE. I can never thank @carrieunderwood enough for this! I will never, ever, ever forget this night and this moment. #CryPrettyTour360 #TheChampion #TheChampionRapContest @trisigma @ksbw #sigmasisters

smaller crowd last night with the entire upper level curtained off

@mr_ngky
2hReplying to @carrieunderwood @OracleArena @MentorQuestTV

Speechless! Carrie, honest confession that I’ve never been to a country concert till tonight! You rocked @OracleArena so naturally! Seeing you on the #CryPrettyTour360 wasn’t “just a dream”
1f64c.png
#LoveWins #DreamOn
1f64f.png
-Patrick
D61U3fBU8AE2iKs.jpg:large

D61N01NUcAUMlmD.jpg:large

creidt:mad:caitybuddy

maddkat

Staff member
@OracleArena
3h
Thank you for a magical night
2728.png
@carrieunderwood

@carrieunderwood
4h
What a cool picture! Thanks so much!!
2764.png
We had a blast tonight in Oakland!
@Caligal541

@carrieunderwood your voice made me cry tonight. Its so powerful and so full of emotions. Absolutely love.
D60q2ljU8AAFfZt.jpg:small

@QuakesFanStu
3hReplying to @OracleArena @carrieunderwood

Carrie was SO AWESOME!

D61I1wGVUAA5y4g.jpg:large
@Caligal541

@Caligal541

@carrieunderwood your voice made me cry tonight. Its so powerful and so full of emotions. Absolutely love.
D60q2ljU8AAFfZt.jpg:large

Smokyiiis

Wonder if they curtained off the upper section because of having to change nights? Or was it never opened for sale?