Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 3 ,2019] Birmingham,AL - Legacy Arena at the BJCC

Smokyiiis

Hoping everyone going tonight has a wonderful time and brings us tons more costume pictures and videos!

bigd79

Billy Dukes (TOC) tweeted he is going to be at tonight's show. Hopefully one of those tweets will look something like this...

@ACM @CMA...take notice, EOTY is in need of a Queen. She's right here.

In all seriousness though, i sure hope CMA/ACM voters attend one of or multi shows and see how spectacular it is. Of course i will have a better opinion of it for myself in 49 days(but who's counting? lol)
I can only imagine how much better it will be in person :)

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood

Thank you, Birmingham, for the love tonight! We had so much fun up there! Now, on to Little Rock!
1f496.png
1f496.png
1f496.png
#CryPrettyTour360

D5s5c1eXsAAogoz.jpg:large

D5s5c1dXkAEdzq5.jpg:large

maddkat

Staff member
Billy Dukes was there and I think he liked it

@billydukes
Southbound up first! @carrieunderwood stage is legit.

@billydukes

Carrie just popped up with a Telecaster. She know what to do with it.

@billydukes
Every time I see Carrie Underwood I’m surprised by a new instrument she can play. – at BJCC Arena

@billydukes

This was a GREAT show. I cannot imagine what she will encore with. @carrieunderwood

@TasteOfCountry
This is @carrieunderwood’s ETOY tour.

@1025thebull More
We’re not crying, you’re crying... ok, maybe we’re crying... but it’s the #cryprettytour360 #bullgetscarriedaway

rapper was great!

maddkat

Staff member
mfisher1212
What a night! This is Izzy’s first tour show that he’ll remember. He had a blast and kept yelling “mommy I love you” when she came close!! His mommy is a rockstar on stage and off the stage. Touring with a 3 month old is brave to say the least but if anyone can do it she sure can!!... The pictures don’t do it justice what a show!! #cryprettytour

carrieunderwood
I’m the luckiest wife/mom in the whole wide world to have my boys in the audience watching me! Love you!!!

@elainadsmith
2h
Such a fun night out in Birmingham
1f64c-1f3fd.png
the #CryPrettyTour360 is unbelievable!! @carrieunderwood @MaddieandTae and @runawayjune were all incredible, check out my insta story to see for yourself
2764.png

D5tZr-zW4AAZpBj.jpg:large

glenn7

Love the tons of clips, thanks. Still my fav part of Cry Pretty Tour 360 is Carrie Underwood Mash Up [Cry Pretty Tour] Temporary Home/See You Again/I Know You Won’t/Just a Dream/Dream On Carrie Underwood’s Cry Pretty 360 Tour. Having lost a son with a military funeral, missing man fly over, his young wife & his mom each getting a folded American Flag, the trumpet sound & the shots from the 21 gun salute it really does pierce your heart, Just a Dream has always been special.
WTG Carrie

MSCarriefan

Looks like there was a good group of press from Nashville at the show last night. Billy Dukes, Kelly Sutton etc.

Smokyiiis

She definitely seems more energetic! Sounded great and I’ve listened to every clip I can Find! Still think she just did too much the morning/day of the first show. Because this show there was not a drop of tiredness in that voice. And it’s darling that Isaiah got to watch his mommy! They must have gotten all the kinks outta the stage too!

Last edited: