Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 3 ,2019] Birmingham,AL - Legacy Arena at the BJCC

jaymiee

I love her dresses at this show! Does she normally wear different outfits each concert? Love the blue mermaid looking one

maddkat

Staff member
I love her dresses at this show! Does she normally wear different outfits each concert? Love the blue mermaid looking one
She does.She said in an interview earlier this week she has 3-4 outfits for each act. They have a book with them all and she decides each day what she's wearing.

maddkat

Staff member
https://musicrow.com/2019/05/carrie...le-empowering-moments-on-cry-pretty-tour-360/

"Carrie launched the evening with the sunny, summery “Southbound,” which she recently debuted at the Academy of Country Music Awards.Underwood’s unmistakable voice brought everyone to attention, as she held court from a riser in the middle of the stage. Each corner of the riser was accented with pops of light, before Underwood descended to the main stage, and worked her way around the arena, shimmying to the song’s party-ready grooves, waving and greeting fans.
cont"

Carrie-Underwood-2-Photo-Credi-Ralph-Larmann.jpg

Carrie-Underwood-Birmingham-AL-The-Champion-Photo-Credit-Ralph-Larmann.jpg

maddkat

Staff member
heather_marie300
Legs for DAAAAYYS! @carrieunderwood
#CarrieUnderwood #CryPrettyTour360 #BJCC #Birmingham
5h

carrieunderwood
This is why I wear shorts under all of my outfits! 

1. 2z83kzn.jpg