Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 30,2019] Ft. McMurray ,AB SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place

maddkat

Staff member
starting time 7PM
opening acts Maddie and Tae/Runaway June

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
@klr_12

The venue/promoter for her ft Mac show... sent this and I’m .... DYING
1f602.png
@carrieunderwood

D6-o2d9VUAA_oq_.jpg:large

D6-o2d_VUAAXXj5.jpg:large

Smokyiiis

01MAY19_90x90EventLogo_CARRIEUNDERWOOD_JSv2.jpg
Summer Sounds Presents Carrie UnderwoodEvent Date: Thu, May-30-2019
Event Time: 7:00 pm
Every online ticket for this show includes a physical CD of Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem this offer approximately 7 days after your ticket purchase.

$1 from each ticket sold will be donated to Danita's Children, which provides a safe haven for abandoned and vulnerable children in Haiti, while encouraging families to stay together through their education and malnutrition programs.

They each get a copy of her CD with the purchase of a ticket too......

maddkat

Staff member
I just realized this isn't a part of CPT360 per se as they won't be using Carrie's stage.
It also doesn't mention the openers.Wonder if she'll do the same set list minus the medley if M&T and RJ aren't there.

Smokyiiis

https://www.fortmcmurraytoday.com/n...rwoods-cry-pretty-tour-stops-in-fort-mcmurray
[h=1]Gallery: Carrie Underwood's 'Cry Pretty' tour stops in Fort McMurray[/h]
As the line roped around the building, more than 6,000 fans made their way into Shell Place to see Carrie Underwood Thursday.
Playing everything from Jesus Take the Wheel to Drinking Alone, Underwood played a mix of songs spanning her career of 14 years that had her fans singing along the whole night.
The tour is in support of Underwood’s most recent album Cry Pretty, which was released in September 2018.
The Grammy award-winning artist noted during her first break in song that she was wearing two shirts and two jackets, joking “I heard it was warmer yesterday.” As the night went on, she told the crowed that the doubles might have been “a bit overkill.”
Opening up for Underwood were Runaway June and Maddie & Tae, who joined Underwood on stage for a woman-dominant medley which included Shania Twain, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, Dolly Parton and Martina McBride.

Lots of pics at the link

That’s a pretty disappointing set list if you wanted to hear the CP album. I wonder why she didn’t swap out CC, TBC etc for more album cuts?

No CP or LW? That seems strange. Perhaps this list isn’t complete?

Smokyiiis

Yeah it cannot be the entire set list because we know from the article that the opening acts participated in their WOMEN OF COUNTRY medley.