Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mediabase Country station request thread

CU4ever

I have just finished requesting all the blocks on my phone. I am running out of things to request on, lol.

valleym

"Little Toy Guns" is #1 this week on mediabase country music chart. All our work payed off!! Way to go everybody!

Louisa

I'm starting requesting "Smoke Break". Let's all get behind it and show our support for Carrie.

carriefan14

Regardless of how some may feel about the song, as fans you need to request it and show your support for the new direction Carrie is going. Please request SB and lets get that Mediabase #1

txacar

I've don't like the song as much as other Carrie music but I got the song played numerous times over the weekend and went through this list in addition to the equest list. I think people who like the song should spend more time voting and requesting and less time talking about the people who aren't as crazy about it.

I only completed half the list, but in my requests only found one station that hadn't added SB -- that was the KVET crazy station in Austin that only plays male artists and Kacey Musgraves.

bluetb4

I've don't like the song as much as other Carrie music but I got the song played numerous times over the weekend and went through this list in addition to the equest list. I think people who like the song should spend more time voting and requesting and less time talking about the people who aren't as crazy about it.

I only completed half the list, but in my requests only found one station that hadn't added SB -- that was the KVET crazy station in Austin that only plays male artists and Kacey Musgraves.

Hey Txacar, we will give you a gold star if you can get Smoke Break played on KVET!! Lol.

txacar

Hey Txacar, we will give you a gold star if you can get Smoke Break played on KVET!! Lol.

Lol, I've decided that's impossible. I pelted them with requests for SITW and LTG just to aggravate them. I'll give you TWO gold stars if you can just get them to ADD it.

bluetb4

Lol, I've decided that's impossible. I pelted them with requests for SITW and LTG just to aggravate them. I'll give you TWO gold stars if you can just get them to ADD it.

Lol! I bugged the heck out of them for SITW and LTG as well. They are hard headed....but, I'll make some attempts at them for laughs!