Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEET & GREET Wanted For Sept 14, MANCHESTER Show!!!!

carriefanna

Hii, I have purchased tickets for the Manchester concert of the Blown Away Tour 2012 and I was wondering where I could get Meet & Greet tickets from and if anyone was selling any?! I am willing to pay, thanks!!!!:)

thaifood

Usually meet & greets are given through her fan club or local radio stations. I don't recall ever seein one for sale. Good luck though.

carebear4eva

I have seen M&Gs go on sale, but they're ridiculously charged (I've seen 2000$ :p)

I think it's people who win them from radio stations and try to make a killing off them.

carriefanna

Okaay..thanks all I will just have to hope that I get one from the fan club!! When do they usually chose those?!

thaifood

Okaay..thanks all I will just have to hope that I get one from the fan club!! When do they usually chose those?!

Make sure you to go on the fan club site & click on the show you will be attending & then click the button that says I'm Going. Those are the folks they choose from. And again, good luck, I'd like one to, but so far...nada!