Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

gaycarebear

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted.

I know we always go head-to-head b/c of our differences on things, but I wish you a happy holiday. :)

Merry Carrie Christmas everyone! May 2013 be the year your dreams come true! xoxo :)

Schrodinger

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cool present this year: I saw a Jack Skellington bipolar guy tattoo and thought that was perfect. My wife nixed the idea of a tattoo, so my youngest daughter, Elizabeth, made me this fantastic bipolar Skellington figure.

bipolarguy_zpscf7332e5.jpg

buckeyecarriefan

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted.

I asked for one thing, and that a-hole couldn't even make sure I got it. Maybe next year I need to set my sights lower than Charissa Thompson...........

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Farawayhills

A very happy Christmas to all my friends here, and to all Carrie fans throughout the world (not forgetting a happy Hanukkah, or Yuletide, or family holiday time, to all traditions)

Pi314CA

Happy birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Yes, happy birthday Jesus! He is the reason for the season. Wishing all a very joyous Christmas season.

Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

fulfills the Old Testament prophecy:

Isaiah 9:6-7 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end."