Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher/Carrie Ottawa Goodbye Letter

teesharky

That is so so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea!

I wish Carrie would write a letter to Ottawa too. :)

Kathleen Ryan

Mike is one in a million and Carrie was smart enough to pick up on that soon after they met. I still believe they are
soul mates and fit together like glue. This letter is only one of the class act things he has done, and I am sure there
will be more to come. He loves being mentors to kids so he probably keeps his Hockey school because it is all donated to
Make wish and children Hospitals

lab

Mike is one in a million and Carrie was smart enough to pick up on that soon after they met. I still believe they are
soul mates and fit together like glue. This letter is only one of the class act things he has done, and I am sure there
will be more to come. He loves being mentors to kids so he probably keeps his Hockey school because it is all donated to
Make wish and children Hospitals

"Carrie and Mike" believe that, "The purpose of your life fits into a much larger, cosmic purpose that "God" has designed for eternity." Mike shows people HIS FAITH through HIS ACTIONS. He tried to help ANY WAY HE CAN.

Carrie made the song "Jesus Take The Wheel" as her LEAD SINGLE in spite of MANY PEOPLE AROUND HER SAYING THAT IT IS "TOO RISKY" TO BE THE "LEAD SINGLE". Carrie did not think that she was wasting her time and energy. Carrie went ahead with it because of HER "FAITH AND LOVE TO JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR". And look, WHERE IS "CARRIE UNDERWOOD", NOW!!! She has A GIFT FROM "GOD" ...... "AN EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESSFUL CAREER" and "A GREAT LOVING HUSBAND - A GREAT HUMAN BEING"!!!

AIgrl06

Aw, this letter is wonderful. It's been said a lot in this thread, but it bears repeating: Mike is a class act.

aussiefan_21

Just shows what a class act Mike is! I've never seen any player from a professional sports team who gets traded do anything like this before. What an amazing guy :D