Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher Is ‘Being the Most Doting, Amazing Husband’ During Carrie Underwood’s Pre

Smokyiiis

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...amazing-husband-to-pregnant-carrie-underwood/

What more could a girl ask for? Mike Fisher is supporting Carrie Underwood through every step of her pregnancy.
“Mike is being the most doting, amazing husband while Carrie pregnant,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly of the former NHL player, 38. “Mike tries to take Carrie out once or twice a week for date night in Nashville.”
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher’s Love Story
Mike-Fisher-Carrie-Underwood-pregnant.jpg
Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood attend the 2018 CMT Music Awards at Bridgestone Arena on June 6, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee. Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic The athlete is certainly prioritizing the country songstress’ well-being. “[He is] reading a bunch of parenting books, rubbing Carrie’s feet and is making sure she is happy and comfortable at all times,” notes the insider.

Opens a New Window.Earlier this month, Fisher and Underwood, 35, who share 2-year-old son Isaiah, announced they are expecting their second child.Famous Celebrity Pregnancies: Baby Bump Hall of Fame“Mike and Isaiah and I are absolutely over the moon to be adding another little fish to our pond,” the American Idol alum gushed in an Instagram video at the time. “We’re just so excited and glad you guys can share with us and be a part of it. Love you guys!

Days later, a source told Us that the “Before He Cheats” singer and the Nashville Predators veteran, who tied the knot in July 2010, haven’t ruled out expanding their brood even further though adoption.“Carrie does still talk about adopting children because she truly does want a large family and wants to be a mom to several kids,” said the pal.Meanwhile, Underwood and Fisher are keeping the sex of baby No. 2 a surprise. “I don’t know what it is,” she told The Tennessean on August 18. “You’ve got a 50 percent chance you’re correct. I have no idea.”

More at the link

maddkat

Staff member
ugh, I hate when they just make stuff up whether its good or bad

and they need an editor, Isaiah is 3

Kizmet311

Yeah, I retweeted this article and then deleted it after realizing everything was just a "source". They didn't even do a good job making stuff up. Like you said, Donna, they got Isaiah's age wrong. Then they acted like they had some inside source about adoption, which is pretty much just restating what Carrie herself said in an interview. And I think all of that stuff about Mike is pure crap. I'm sure he's treating her well, but I do not for one second believe Carrie is the kind of woman that is going to sit back and relax while pregnant, getting foot rubs and going on date nights twice a week, lol. She is too freaking busy for that right now! And Mike reading parenting books? That sounds so stupidly made up. Why would he need to read parenting books when they are already parents. And they are not keeping the sex a surprise - she just doesn't know yet! She said herself once they do find out, it will be hard for her to not let it slip. SMH. Such bad journalism, if you can even call it that.