Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher learning about living with celebrity

carriecountrystar

AWW so proud of mike and his devotion to carrie :)
carrie goes to his games to cheer him on. hopefully he'll also be returning the favor and get to accompany carrie more often to all the award shows in the future :) now THAT is one legit power couple that will go BOOOM BOOM BOOM. lol

Kizmet311

LOVED that article! Too funny that some of the Predators are excited about having her around. You would think they would be used to seeing country music stars around town, but it seems like Carrie is just a step above everyone else. Then again, I could see why a bunch of 20 and 30-something guys would be happen to have her around, lol. She's some pretty great eye candy!

JB172

He just continues to show was a great guy that he is and it is very refreshing to see a athlete who gets it.

bree

Awesome article and video. Thanks for posting. Mike's a keeper!! :)

Edit: I actually just saw this article in the Vancouver Sun newspaper and it was almost half a page and had a huge picture of Mike and Carrie! I was so happy to see that haha.

Last edited:

Mirasa45A

Fisher just so happens to be married to Carrie Underwood, a multi-platinum selling recording artist, multiple Grammy Award winner and a Grand Ole Opry inductee. In other words, she's as big a star as they get in Nashville.

I like this :):)

pruds

Cute article! I wouldnt expect anything less of Mike to stick up for his wife regardless of who she is...

jaylee50

I felt kind of sorry for Mike. I think he looked a bit sad during the interview. He must be going through so much turmoil; and, of course, has to make the best of it. And yes, what gorgeous eyes Mike has. The predators must feel great to have Carrie at their games. Thanks for posting both the article and the video.