Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minneapolis Meet and Greet

jimshoe

Photo attached!

So here's my meet and greet story!

I got to the main desk for the meet and greet at about 5(1 hour early) and they didn’t have the passes yet so I waited around and met a couple fanclub members… jaws55124 and her husband(sorry forgot your name). It was great meeting and talking to you leading up to the meet and greet it kept my nerves lower!-)
Then at 6:30 we went down to the meet and greet area and people started filing in. As I was getting closer to getting in to see Carrie I could hear her talking to other winners.. then the nerves started.
When it was my turn to go I walked forward and pointed at my shirt(the Kiss Me If You’re Carrie Underwood) and asked her “Do I have a shot?” She giggled and said “But you’re not 12!” Hard to think of a quick comeback for that but I did say “But I had the shirt long before that” She giggled and said something(I can’t remember what exactly she said) but that’s fine. We then do the photo and I forgot to ask for a true hugging photo.. it’s still close to a hugging one and I’m totally OK with it. Can’t wait to be able to download the photo!!!!!
As incredible as Carrie looks from a distance she looks much more incredible close up making it very easy to forget to say some things!:D

All in all an awesome experience and I’ll be sure to post my photo when I get it as well as the ones I took from the concert(although our seats weren’t really close).

1348857539.17673.0619.jpg

cassie2

Staff member
Congratulations! It sounds like your Meet and Greet was awesome! Great picture, and I love your Tee!

jimshoe

Thanks.. I've had the t-shirt for 5 years.. maybe if the meet and greet would have been before the 12 year old kiss thing things would have been different! Who knows?

maddkat

Staff member
nice pic,
love the shirt! Carrie should honor all shirts like that.Of course then everyone would get one.:)

DaisyTweets

Cute story and pic with Carrie. Thanks for sharing!!!

PS. Oh Donna cute picture in you signature area. Did you take the one with Brad's hat falling off?

judes

Nice pic! I guess it's hard not to be nervous , as soon as you get up close and get dazzled- as Steven Tyler said I just looked into those eyes and knew... great that you got to see the concert !!

teesharky

Oh my gosh your shirt idea was adorable! Carrie probably got a kick out of it! Very creative.

Were there any signs about the kiss?

pandy

Glad you had a great time. Your picture is great. Yours turned out better than mine did. I always love your posts.

jimshoe

Oh my gosh your shirt idea was adorable! Carrie probably got a kick out of it! Very creative.

Were there any signs about the kiss?

I didn't see any signs about the kiss but our seats were off to the side so there might have been and I just didn't see them

jimshoe

You should have gave Carrie some Viking horns to wear. lol

Glad you had a great time.

If I had seen the picture of her in Green Bay the night before wearing a cheesehead I would have done that in a heartbeat and tried to get her to wear them during the concert but I didn't see the cheesehead photo until after the Minneapolis concert.

Next time I'll have to do that.