Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Montgomery Gentry's Troy Gentry KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH

Smokyiiis

app-facebook
Montgomery Gentry
27 minutes ago

It is with great sadness that we confirm that Troy Gentry, half of the popular country duo, Montgomery Gentry, was tragically killed in a helicopter crash which took place at approximately 1:00pm today in Medford, New Jersey. The duo was scheduled to perform tonight at the Flying W Airport & Resort in Medford. Troy Gentry was 50 years old.
Details of the crash are unknown.
Troy Gentry's family wishes to acknowledge all of the kind thoughts and prayers, and asks for privacy at this time.

Kizmet311

This is so sad. They are KY boys and even though I didn't personally know them, we do have mutual acquaintances/friends. One of my former neighbors knew them extremely well and for many years as he was an aspiring singer/songwriter for many years who still performs locally. I think MG may have even recorded a song or two that he wrote.

hjj

Sad to hear this, I have always like them and enjoyed their performance. Prayers with family.