Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MTV BuzzWorthy: Let's Play Where's Carrie Underwood :)

teesharky

RT @musicpower1: @CVillaloboss @Rihanna > Star Spotting: Let's Play 'Where's Carrie Underwood?' MTV Buzzworthy Blog

spl241702_001.jpg

(Credit: Splash News)​

Featured in the above snap are Howard Stern and his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern, NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, new CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, comedian Tracy Morgan, "Avatar" star Sam Worthington and, somewhere, lost in that galaxy of sports-watching stars... Carrie Underwood.

Underwood was in attendance with her hockey-playing husband Mike Fisher. Can you spot the pair? I know it might be a little hard, before your coffee, to play such games, but give it a shot. I'll give you a hint...right-hand-side of the shot.

(continued at sight---- with more CUTE pictures!!) *********************

Gator

My first thought on the guy on Carrie's right was that it's "Timmy", David Spade's assistant on Rules of Engagement. But, I don't think that's correct. I don't recognize anyone in that pic, other than Carrie and Mike, of course.

utlovescarrie

I found her too! Te guy with the hat was my tip off. No clue who the guy net to her is BUT I found it really cute that they were talking. I do that anytime I go to something like this. Meet some really interesting people BUT I have never met CARRIE and MIKE! :(

Jade_kt

Reminds me of trying to find where Carrie was at the Golden Globes, except this was alot easier...lol.