Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Fan Fiction story!

carriefann

Jedi Council Forums - "Shadows of Coruscant" (Completed) 2 months after Battle of Geonosis:Barriss Offee,Luminara Unduli

Please visit this link and tell me what you think of my new Fan Fiction story! I worked super hard on this and it took me a little over a week to write it! The problem is, I don't seem to get very many comments on the website I posted it on, so I decided to see what you guys on carriefans thought of it! You guys are all my friends I feel like, so I trust you will give me feedback on it! If you have any questions about the storyline or characters, just ask me here! And leave your comments here too!​

Remember, I do not own any characters, locations, etc. in that story and am in no way making money from it! I just want to hear comments on my writing! Thanks a million!​