Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Hero Carrie

carebear_nellie

dear carrie,

first off my life story is not perfect and that was the time that i want to give up fighting because everything around me shattered (i was blind) but when i first heard Temporary Home i found the strength to stand up and pursue what i wanted to do and after i listened to Temporary Home, i searched for your other songs and fell in love with your skills. You give meaning to all the songs you write and those songs are an inspiration to me. You have touched my heart since then and i became a fan of yours up until now and forever. Thank you for writing songs with beautiful message that everyone can relate to and i always listen to your songs everyday. I just fell in love with your voice more and more everyday while listening to you sing. You are such an inspiration to everyone and I hope that more people will listen to your golden voice. You are such an angel that God sent to earth to heal people through your songs and i couldn't thank Him enough. I have always admired your skills - you never quit and you always greet each day with a positive attitude, that is one of the traits that i love about you. Thank you for joining American Idol and inspiring the youth through everything you do. I will always be here for you and I am your fan from the Philippines. May you always be blessed by our Father Carrie <3

I have one wish though :) I wish you could do a world tour and include Philippines in your list because I wanna meet you so badly and hopefully i can hug you :)