Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Opry and FCP pics and BGHBJO video

maddkat

Staff member
here are my pics

img4237g.jpg

img4461o.jpg

rest of the pics...
FCP
Opry

and video -
BGHBJO -
[video=facebook;223745777643760]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=223745777643760[/video]
from the Opry​

AdamJ

Thanks for sharing. You have a good camera. The pictures are clear and the video is precise and the sound is great.

DizzyDollyDee

Those pictures were awesome and so was the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her singing that song. Does anyone else think it looks like she is looking down maybe veryifying the words. She does it enough that made me wonder.lol Only a Carrie fan would notice every move she makes - poor thing!! Whatever I loved it!!

maddkat

Staff member
Thanks for sharing. You have a good camera. The pictures are clear and the video is precise and the sound is great.
Canon SX110 such as it is :)

Those pictures were awesome and so was the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her singing that song. Does anyone else think it looks like she is looking down maybe veryifying the words. She does it enough that made me wonder.lol Only a Carrie fan would notice every move she makes - poor thing!! Whatever I loved it!!

Yes I thought the same thing till I saw pics from up in the balcony and there were no lyrics to be seen.Strange how she kept looking down.
ITA, whatever...I love it too!

opry051008

Donna I can't see the rest of the pics at the link. Do you still have it up? Btw, I'm stealing your pics and vid for my personal collection. Your pics are way better than mine. Thanks very much. :)

OkieChick

I'm sure Carrie knows those words by heart. Mel McDaniel (who died this year and recorded that song) is from Checotah, OK and BGHBJO was a song that Carrie's dad used to sing to her when she was little and she's loved it all these years. Not sure why she was looking down, but I don't think it's for the words.