Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My world champion cousin's album's out!

clh_hilary

My cousin, CY Leo, was world harmonica champion in 2009 and 2013 (a total of 17 awards), and was its judge in 2017. Trained to be an occupational therapist, he is now a full-time professional musician touring around the world.

This year he released his debut album, Lost In Time, after a successful Kickstarter campaign last year. He is currently doing a local tour in Hong Kong to promote the album, and will soon tour it on Royal Caribbean cruises.

His album includes covers to Sir Elton John's "Bennie & The Jets", Coldplay's "Fix You", the Irish folk song "Danny Boy" (also known as "You Raise Me Up"), King Michael Jackson's "Human Nature", Elia's "Summertime" and several more tunes. There's also the original prelude.

Known as “Asia’s Most Famous Harmonica Virtuoso", his world-leading surgeon father is the founding president of Hong Kong Harmonica Associate and a member of the famed King's Harmonica Quintant who toured Asia's and Europe's art festivals. His mother is a nationally recognized occupational therapist who also teaches at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, one of the world's top 1% universities (No 106 on QS this year).

Whilst the physical copies are only released to Hong Kong's retailers and shipped to Hong Kong and Macau/Macao addresses for now, it's now available on major international digital platforms.

iTunes/Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/au/album/lost-in-time/1457809023

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6KOm8M6zpTcj0nLm53ogxS

Farawayhills

I wish him every success with the album. Instrumental music often tends to be overlooked by the popular media, but it can have a steady demand, particularly as mood music, and can remain in play lists over a considerable time period.

clh_hilary

I wish him every success with the album. Instrumental music often tends to be overlooked by the popular media, but it can have a steady demand, particularly as mood music, and can remain in play lists over a considerable time period.

Yeah I think so. I don't think he is expecting significant success from the album, but only to sell it after his concerts.