Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nanny & nicole: Comeback thread

nannygirl

Hello dear fellow Carrie fanatics,

Nicole and I would like to issue a formal statement of gratitude for your participation in the 2014 CARRIE ARMY AWARDS and for voting for us as DUO OF THE YEAR to help us reclaim our title. We are pleased to announce for those of you who were unaware that we emerged victorious. And as celebration of our victory as the best duo around, we have decided to make a reappearance in the forum. We hope you will be able to welcome us with open arms and make it feel as if we never left.

In order to help with the feelings of nostalgia, I have collected pictures of my FLAVORS OF THE WEEK, because what is a post by Nannygirl without pictures of irresistibly sexy women?

Here are Jennifer Morrison and Lana Parrilla, stars of ABC'S ONCE UPON A TIME and my reoccurring sexual fantasies:

Jennifer+Morrison+and+Lana+Parrilla+1.jpg

tumblr_ms9qe2aIbf1rg2hxzo1_500.jpg

I am well aware that they are a far cry from the SEXY BEAST that is Angie Harmon, but I believe that evolution of character is an extremely important part of an individual's growth in maturity. I am no longer the same person who would obnoxiously fill the forum with irrelevant comments about Angie Harmon and her magnetic charm. I am now a person who will post irrelevant comments about Jennifer Morrison and Lana Parrilla sharing a similar middle name. Be prepared for the dramatic shift in personality.

As I close this heartfelt address to my fellow Carrie fans, I would like to share a joke.

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are walking down the street together. A juggler is performing on the street but there are so many people that the four men can’t see the juggler. So the juggler goes on top of a platform and asks: “Can you see me now?” The four men answer: “Yes.” “Oui.” “Si.” “Ja.”

Until next time,

Nanny

AdamJ

Welcome back girls. I am usually not on here much so I did not notice you were gone (sorry)------but----glad you are back anyhow. Got a really good chuckle out of your joke....more please.......I am used to seeing a lot of patients and appreciate the humor...thanks.

nannygirl

A joke, for Adam:

The barman says: “We don’t serve faster-than-light particles here.” A tachyon enters a bar.

Nicole, I do not know why this website decided to deprive me of the joy of seeing the title of this thread in all capital letters, but it has. I certainly typed the title in all caps, as per Jnip's custom.

For old-time's sake:

i.ashx

AdamJ

Hey, thanks for that---LOL---sometimes I feel like my brain does not function as fast as my speech does in trying to explain procedures, etc.... I must admit that Angie is pretty hot---but alas---my heart belongs to Carrie....and will for a few more years......LOL

Hil

ha ha I enjoyed reading this thread. Although, I have no idea who the two people at the top of the page are ;P

nannygirl

ha ha I enjoyed reading this thread. Although, I have no idea who the two people at the top of the page are ;P

Hil, no one on this site is stupid enough to buy your lie of disassociation. Everyone who's anyone knows you know the greatest duo to ever duo, Nanny & Nicole (because everyone knows, if not personally then at least, about Nanny & Nicole, obviously). Pretending otherwise is futile. I bet even your precious Sasha Alexander knows you know us.

HuiZ, CarrieFans has a strict no nudity policy (otherwise, I have some pics of Angie Harmon I am just dying to share), so Nicole and I will refrain from plastering our butts all over the forum. However, if you'd like to DM one of us your email...

Carrieroxmysox2011, thank you! We hope you will keep us in mind when the 2015 CARRIE ARMY AWARDS roll around. Our humor is one of the many things that sets us above and beyond any of the other possible candidates for DUO OF THE YEAR.

Now, for a terrible joke, to counter my claim of charmingly amusing humor (Warning, it's quite lengthy):

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that evolution had created.

"What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!", he said to himself. As he was walking along the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. When he turned to see what the cause was, he saw a 7-foot grizzly charging right towards him. He ran as fast as he could. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing in. He ran even faster, crying in fear. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. His heart was pounding and he tried to run even faster. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that moment, the Atheist cried out "Oh my God!...." Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, "You deny my existence for all of these years; teach others I don't exist; and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as Christian now, but perhaps could you make the bear a Christian?" "Very well," said the voice.

The light went out. The river ran again. And the sounds of the forest resumed.

And then the bear dropped his right paw ..... brought both paws together...bowed his head and spoke: "Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful."

jennifer-morrison.jpg
jennifer-morrison-lucky-magazine-feature.jpg

Hil

Hil, no one on this site is stupid enough to buy your lie of disassociation. Everyone who's anyone knows you know the greatest duo to ever duo, Nanny & Nicole (because everyone knows, if not personally then at least, about Nanny & Nicole, obviously). Pretending otherwise is futile. I bet even your precious Sasha Alexander knows you know us.

jennifer-morrison.jpg
jennifer-morrison-lucky-magazine-feature.jpg

I was speaking of the pictures of the random people you posted at the top of this thread. This is the only duo I know.
Screenshot 5:29:14, 2:06 AM.jpg

Make sure to check them out June 17th 9/8c on TNT ;P

nannygirl

Well, then, I must question the strength of your reading comprehension skills since I clearly identified them. As far as the picture you posted, the one in the gray jacket is quite stunning.

Angie-angie-harmon-12616857-393-500.jpg

Compromising with the implication of nudity, to appease HuiZ.

Hil

Well, then, I must question the strength of your reading comprehension skills since I clearly identified them. As far as the picture you posted, the one in the gray jacket is quite stunning.

Angie-angie-harmon-12616857-393-500.jpg

Compromising with the implication of nudity, to appease HuiZ.

I see what I see. the blue dress is gorgeous AS WELL. :p

nannygirl

Seems like Nicole and I missed all of the fun...

But that's okay! Because, seriously, if we were going to troll, it would be a lot more masterful than that. And we'd pick someone much hotter than Danielle Bradbery. Because who cares about THE VOICE? Not us! Unless it's Angie Harmon's voice because...eargasms, am I right?