Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ACM Producer's Blog w/More Stickys! Please Help Decipher it! lol

teesharky

I think I see a photo of Carrie or Miranda at one point as the set pictures-- but I could be wrong. It might be some other blonde. Oops scratch that as she is playing a guitar so it can't be Carrie as she never plays guitar at award shows (not sure why lol).

carriecountrystar

^ you mean the first picture he shows with all the light (0:29?) the girl looks like... SWSRN. seems like the dress she'd wear and the huge spotlight and all.
who knows, could be miranda too...

undrwood9098

I really don't know. However, I'm pretty positive that Reese & Rob are presenting FVOTY. The pink card with their names is hung right above the FVOTY card, and Reba's performing right before the award will be handed out.
I don't think it's much of a sign, though, since she did the same thing last year and Miranda won.

teesharky

^ you mean the first picture he shows with all the light (0:29?) the girl looks like... SWSRN. seems like the dress she'd wear and the huge spotlight and all.
who knows, could be miranda too...

I think it is SWSRN too because the blonde is super tall like Olive Oil so it must be SWSRN. Plus she is holding a guitar.

I saw That Taylor is performing Mean in the beginning part of the show....andn Miranda and Martina, Reba are all performing close to the time when Female is handed out...

I couldn't see Carire's yellow card this time-- but I saw Sara Evans in there near the time Miranda performs.

I wonder if they changed the order of performances?

Very cool that Taylor is early in the show to get her over with. lol

teesharky

I really don't know. However, I'm pretty positive that Reese & Rob are presenting FVOTY. The pink card with their names is hung right above the FVOTY card, and Reba's performing right before the award will be handed out.
I don't think it's much of a sign, though, since she did the same thing last year and Miranda won.

I am pretty sure Miranda won too-- but I really wish it was Carrie. lol Anyone but Taylor is acceptable though.

countrymusicfan15

Now that everyone has had their turn at winning Female Vocalist, it is time to give it to the "Top" (best) Female VOCALIST of the Year. And that, without question, is Carrie.

carriecountrystar

how is reba performing right before just like last year a sign?

Pi314CA

I think it is SWSRN too because the blonde is super tall like Olive Oil so it must be SWSRN. Plus she is holding a guitar.

I saw That Taylor is performing Mean in the beginning part of the show....andn Miranda and Martina, Reba are all performing close to the time when Female is handed out...

I couldn't see Carire's yellow card this time-- but I saw Sara Evans in there near the time Miranda performs.

I saw "Mean" at around the first 1/3 of the board. The picture of that blonde holding a guitar is too skinny to be Miranda, and too short to be Taylor. My guess it's Paltrow.

teesharky

I hope you guys are right. It just seems like Miranda has all the momentum going right now, and the label support.

carriecountrystar

personally, I wish they wouldn't push carrie's performance all the way till the end...
isn't SWSRN performing her pop song? so the board changed? so that means there might still be some hope carrie will perform her best song?

teesharky

I saw "Mean" at around the first 1/3 of the board. The picture of that blonde holding a guitar is too skinny to be Miranda, and too short to be Taylor. My guess it's Paltrow.

Really? Is Gwyneth performing with Tim then? As a surprise guest? I thought she was pretty tall, but it could be Gwyneth. They might be singing Tennessee or whatever that one song is from Country Strong.

undrwood9098

how is reba performing right before just like last year a sign?

Yes. She's listed as performing her new single, "When Love Gets a Hold On You", and then Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are presenting FVOTY. Last year, Reba sang "I Keep On Loving You", and then right after, Josh Duhamel presented FVOTY to Miranda.
Therefore, Reba performing right before the category she's nominated in is NOT any sign or indication of Carrie losing (Tee, calm. ;) joking), and I have a gut feeling that Carrie will win this year. It just seems fitting after her snubs.

teesharky

personally, I wish they wouldn't push carrie's performance all the way till the end...
isn't SWSRN performing her pop song? so the board changed? so that means there might still be some hope carrie will perform her best song?

Vinman said it was Mean on the first board too. Not sure where the rumor came from about Taylor doing the pop song. But the board always said Mean.

Vinman enlarged the first board and read Mean for Taylor. This second board was easy to spot Taylor when I did full screen and it said Mean.

undrwood9098

Which confirms even more that the original announcements, which included Reba singing "If I Were a Boy", Carrie singing "Undo It", and Taylor singing "The Story of Us" weren't true to begin with.
Therefore, if I'm not mistaken, we're back to the drawing board on what Carrie will perform.

carriecountrystar

Yes. She's listed as performing her new single, "When Love Gets a Hold On You", and then Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are presenting FVOTY. Last year, Reba sang "I Keep On Loving You", and then right after, Josh Duhamel presented FVOTY to Miranda.
Therefore, Reba performing right before the category she's nominated in is NOT any sign or indication of Carrie losing (Tee, calm. ;) joking), and I have a gut feeling that Carrie will win this year. It just seems fitting after her snubs.

I've been feeling really down about award show because I think she won't win ESPECIALLY because of the SNUB indicating the incredible lack of support ( many negatives down compared to last year and she even lost then)

really really hope you're right though!!! I'd never be happier to be proven wrong!!!!

teesharky

Which confirms even more that the original announcements, which included Reba singing "If I Were a Boy", Carrie singing "Undo It", and Taylor singing "The Story of Us" weren't true to begin with.
Therefore, if I'm not mistaken, we're back to the drawing board on what Carrie will perform.

The original sticky board always said "Mean" for Taylor though, per Vinman. He enlarged it for me and told me what it said. It hasn't changed.

carriecountrystar

^ didn't the board indicate reba singing "if I were a boy"? and it was confirm that she's singing something else later on? not sure about the validity of the board.
haha not trying to argue-just trying to get some shred of hope that carrie might sing a masterpiece that NEEDS to be heard (and where better than the biggest stage and night of country music)!!
boy, I need to find something to keep me super super busy before sunday...

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I'd lik to hear SWISLY, TAPFU or Q! we've heard nothing about SOS going to the ACMs so doubt Carrie will WCIS us! Lol I'm holding out for that @ the CMTs! Not that SOS have to be there for Carrie to sing it.