Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW Blown Away Photo Shoot Pic

Claire2004

I meant the GLAAD crap. We have had enough of this crap.

But that is not even the subject of this thread. The thread is about the this cool pic from the BA pohotoshoot. Please let's not start this again.

Edit: We posted the almost the same thing at the same time Meg. Lol :)

gaycarebear

But that is not even the subject of this thread. The thread is about the this cool pic from the BA pohotoshoot. Please let's not start this again.

Edit: We posted the almost the same thing at the same time Meg. Lol :)

I agree. Let's focus on how amazing Carrie looks in that pic :)

bigbluegrl23

And yet on a fansite to support Carrie Underwood you still find it important use it for your own personal agenda. That's the crap.

a) its not an agenda when we are discussing something that carrie herself made public and b) you have an agenda also (a negative one) when you come to a COMPLETELY unrelated thread. so, therefore, you are making no sense.
Becca

Lstname89

a) its not an agenda when we are discussing something that carrie herself made public and b) you have an agenda also (a negative one) when you come to a COMPLETELY unrelated thread. so, therefore, you are making no sense.
Becca

Nice to know I always have you backing me up!