Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog - 2/06/11

evink

are u getting it (YUP) love that tune by def lepard oh n pink by aerosmith...lol...but wats the score 4 the game since hmm i heard steelers have 25 people that have actually been to the superbowl and green bay has two hmm...so looks like the stealers stole the game...;o)

lab

Nanny i will risk infringement! :p

she went for a walk with Penny & ace so they would be tired & she can watch the game in peace! lol

she was writing this past week, first time since narnia & she has a couple of songs she is excited about

she mentioned the Brad concert *& how he takes entertaining the crowd seriously & she respects that! he is her hero! (Im gonna take that as Carrie wants us to put our voting power behind Brad for the ACM EOTY
What do you all think?)

Carrie, saying that Brad is HER "HERO" and still amazed and surprised the way Brad is entertaining his fans AFTER GOING TO HIS LIVE CONCERTS MANY TIMES, FOR ME, is not implying to vote for Brad. Definitely, Carrie and Mike is closer to Brad than Keith, AS A FRIEND. And they just RECENTLY WENT to Brad's Concert. I think, it is JUST "THE TIMING" OF Brad's Concert where they went, the ACM Nomination and Carrie's blog for Super Bowl and first writing session since Narnia Movie.

allirishgirl

Carrie, saying that Brad is HER "HERO" and still amazed and surprised the way Brad is entertaining his fans AFTER GOING TO HIS LIVE CONCERTS MANY TIMES, FOR ME, is not implying to vote for Brad. Definitely, Carrie and Mike is closer to Brad than Keith, AS A FRIEND. And they just RECENTLY WENT to Brad's Concert. I think, it is JUST "THE TIMING" OF Brad's Concert where they went, the ACM Nomination and Carrie's blog for Super Bowl and first writing session since Narnia Movie.

put like that i can see where you are coming from.......if i vote i will likely vote for Brad as i was lucky enough to get to see his concert in he UK this past summer

teesharky

I am thinking that maybe Carrie is not going to the Grammys after all. In her blog, she mentioned that not much has been going on in her world lately, and she didn't have much to really blog about. So it sounded like there is really nothing going on at all.

I wonder if she is just going to blow off the Grammys this year?

allamericangirl8

are u getting it (YUP) love that tune by def lepard oh n pink by aerosmith...lol...but wats the score 4 the game since hmm i heard steelers have 25 people that have actually been to the superbowl and green bay has two hmm...so looks like the stealers stole the game...;o)

The score is 21-10 in favour of the Packers. The joke's on the Steelers. ;)

Jade_kt

Glad to see Carrie blogging again since it seems like she has been busy hanging out w/ Mike lately and we haven't heard from her in a while. I'm not surprised that her blog didn't mention the snub. She will remind classy as always and just keep on doing what she does. Glad she is working on the next album and can't wait for it to come out. At least we have the ACM girls night out thing and then Soul Surfer to look foward too. Hopefully some surprises along the way.

nannygirl

Mel, you better get called out on "plagiarism" too since you did the same thing I did (except I made it funny)! :p

GO PACKERS!!!! :D

teesharky

Maybe she didn't get an invite to Dolly's and Clive's events - that would be terrible also!!

I am not sure about the Dolly thing, but I know Clive Davis would invite Carrie to his party. He invites her every year, and she has perfomed at the event twice already. She performed there with Harry Connick Jr last year. So honestly, I can't imagine him not inviting her. He loves Carrie and raves about her at the party every year.

Jade_kt

Yeah I think he would invite her but she just might not perform is all since they will probably highlight the newer acts instead. Hopefully she will at least get to attend and bring Mike w/ her and they can have a nice dinner together like last time. W/ Dolly, she might not get an invite unless she performs which I think Carrie will probably be sitting this one out too but we will see. We will have to wait and see if she gets an invite but w/ all this snubbing going on lately you never know.

Last edited:

DizzyDollyDee

I am not sure about the Dolly thing, but I know Clive Davis would invite Carrie to his party. He invites her every year, and she has perfomed at the event twice already. She performed there with Harry Connick Jr last year. So honestly, I can't imagine him not inviting her. He loves Carrie and raves about her at the party every year.

I hope you're right - I just don't want her feeling snubbed anymore for a while. She has her head on straight and wish others would do likewise!! Look forward to hearing good news soon!!

Zman312

Guys, now that we kow Carrie is not going to the Grammy we should just let it be. Sine she is not performing and presenting, it makes sense to just stay home and enjoy the day! I am over it!!!

utlovescarrie

Thanks Nanny, going to check....saw it on my phone while watching the game! Cristina was bad!!
I couldn't believe she messed up the lyrics - I was expecting her to over sing it- but not that much. Not good at all. I had to go to youtube and watch Carrie's version just to see how it should be done!

countrymusicfan15

Nanny i will risk infringement! :p

she went for a walk with Penny & ace so they would be tired & she can watch the game in peace! lol

she was writing this past week, first time since narnia & she has a couple of songs she is excited about

she mentioned the Brad concert *& how he takes entertaining the crowd seriously & she respects that! he is her hero! (Im gonna take that as Carrie wants us to put our voting power behind Brad for the ACM EOTY
What do you all think?)

Could one of these songs she is really excited about be Oklahoma Wind?!?! :D