Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Underwood Co Write Appeared on ASCAP

Smokyiiis

ACE Title Search
resultsthdr.gif

NOTICE: Title variations are included in the search, so the main title may not
necessarily contain your search string.

[SIZE=-1]Save[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] 1.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]PEOPLE THAT YOU LOVE[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]Work ID: 882785806 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-2] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Writers:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] LINDSEY HILLARY LEE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] UNDERWOOD CARRIE [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Performers:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](none found)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Variations:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] (none found)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Publishers/Administrators:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] RAYLENE MUSIC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] C/O BMG GOLD SONGS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 6 EAST 32ND STREET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 11TH FLOOR[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] NEW YORK, NY, 10016[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Tel. (212) 561-3000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Email: CAITLIN.BRODERICK@BMG.COM[/SIZE]

jaks_weyn

Woaaaaaaaah!!!
Nice news!!!
I love the fact that she and lindsey are the only ones who wrote this... :D
And it sounds like a nice song!!!
Hope this one makes it... :)

Cathie Wynkoop

"People That You Love".....I love the sound of that!!! It brings to mind many loved ones in my life! I am sure it will for others too!

Hope it's a single!

Thanks, Smokyiiis, for the great find!

carriecountrystar

sounds promising :) who knows if it's going to make it to the album though...
^ wonder what theme carrie is going for this time!!

would love it to be a happy love era. haha

Carrieflattsfan

Do we know who Carrie wrote with for the Narnia movie? Could this be one of those songs?

I think she wrote the Narnia songs with Hillary Lindsay and David Hodges. I don't think this one was for the movie though. Carrie was seen having lunch with a bunch of songwriters awhile back- it could be a song that came out of that session.

supercarriefan

Do we know who Carrie wrote with for the Narnia movie? Could this be one of those songs?

The other two Narnia songs are most likely See You Again and Distant Lullaby...both are written by Carrie, Lindsey, and Hodges, and they were registered around the same time as There's A Place For Us.
People That You Love was just added to ASCAP in the last few days, so it was likely written in the last few months.

kaileigh

wow! I love them working together! nice! I can't wait! I love the title, it's really good.. :D Thanks for posting!