Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Laptop: How do I transfer my Itunes Libary? Help!

Carrieflattsfan

Hey guys,

I just got a new laptop and am trying to find the easiest way to transfer my ITunes library to my new computer. Since I didn't want to lose anything. I didn't erase anything.

But now the issue is my old library is still on my Ipod, but my library is only showing the new songs I just downloaded tonight.

Has anyone been through this, or have any solutions?

Thanks so much!

Marie2011

I plan on getting a new laptop in early 2013 since my laptop that i have now isn' t wanting to turn on: when i get my laptop am going going to have to buy all of the music videos that i had on my old laptop again or can i just download those for free since i already paid for those on itunes but on a different laptop.

Daraebe

Turn off automatic sync on iTunes and than plug in your iPod. Can you see your ipod under My Computer when it is plugged in? If you can see your Ipod than you just need to copy your music folder from ipod to computer which is part of the hidden files. I can walk you through it if you want