Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from WV!

CorayyMac

Hey guys,

My name is Corey. I'm a HUGE Carrie fanatic all the way from West Virginia, I feel that no one can do better. I currently own a Carrie fansite called Carrie HQ so, you can tell I am a dedicated fan. I am happy to find a forum in which I can talk with other Carrie fans and build a strong community of fellow fans. So please, don't be afraid to say hi! :)

Lstname89

I'm actually to the point where I don't feel like I can trust anyone that joins... Kinda sad.:(

If you are who you say you are, Welcome aboard!

Lstname89

So did Sean.

But... We'll see!

Like I said, if you truly are "Corey", my apologies for being negative in your welcome thread.

CorayyMac

You know for a welcome thread this is really negative & I know it has been but, it's previous owner opened it in July of 09'. Why would I run a fansite for someone I don't like. I just joined to enjoy talking about Carrie and to chat with fellow fans.

Lstname89

Don't get defensive, I just don't eff with trolls here.

Some members have been stalked here, including myself, so forgive me for being apprehensive about you.

Here's where I IMMEDIATELY smelled Sean..

I currently own a Carrie fansite called Carrie HQ so, you can tell I am a dedicated fan.

Ann055

You know for a welcome thread this is really negative & I know it has been but, it's previous owner opened it in July of 09'. Why would I run a fansite for someone I don't like. I just joined to enjoy talking about Carrie and to chat with fellow fans.

Please don't worry...we're very glad you are here at Carrie Fans! Please post away and share with us!! Have a wonderful day! :)

CorayyMac

I know what you mean, but the only reason I got defensive was cause' I don't even know who Sean is, so I was just like whaa?!?