Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New reba album!

rcramer

^^^^ So so true.... the whole CD is Reba classics at its finest... I am so loving this whole CD.......

I cant wait to see her perform Freedom on the stage, what a great song......

adam1995

^^^^ So so true.... the whole CD is Reba classics at its finest... I am so loving this whole CD.......

I cant wait to see her perform Freedom on the stage, what a great song......

I assume that is what she will be singing on Sunday. It would be so cool to get a medley of songs from the album, to sell it in its first week.

rcramer

I assume that is what she will be singing on Sunday. It would be so cool to get a medley of songs from the album, to sell it in its first week.

That would be fine to, but I say promote the heck out of that song with a great performance..... After all she does know how to command the stage......

rcramer

And not to mention the performance on Sunday...... One happy camper here, get to hear and see performances by both of my Queens......

pkc4rls

I haven’t picked up a Reba album since like a hundred years ago lol but I am going to pick this one up. I just love her and admire her so much. And she is from here in Oklahoma haha. I didn’t know about it until I read it here so thank goodness for carriefans :).

adam1995

There are some really neat nods to some of Reba's other hits throughout this album. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I like it.

In "Stronger Than the Truth" it mentions standing in the grocery line, like Reba did in "What Am I Gonna Do About You", and overhearing names in a conversation like in "Rumor Has It". Finally, she also mentions being the last one to know, like in...well "The Last One to Know".

In "The Bar's Getting Lower" she sings 'she hasn't said "Yes," but she's thinking she might', almost exactly the line that was in "What Am I Gonna Do About You," again. Also, mentions a lonely heart, like in "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter".

rcramer

^^^ I noticed that as well which made me think of those songs...... And Cactus In A Coffee Can reminds me of "Somebody's Chelsea" the video with Ed Asner on the plane with Reba

adam1995

^^^ I noticed that as well which made me think of those songs...... And Cactus In A Coffee Can reminds me of "Somebody's Chelsea" the video with Ed Asner on the plane with Reba

True! I really like that. Like a reflection on her career, which is obviously stellar.