Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Show on CMT: 20 Greatest Women, 20 Years: Vote For Carrie!

carrieidol1

I wouldn't mind Carrie not getting first, as she realistically doesn't quite match the mega success of Shania in the 90s and early 2000s.... Carrie should be 2nd - 5th on the list realistically...

But the fan votes for Carrie will almost certainly outnumber the others... so I think we'll win haha.

carriecountrystar

I wouldn't mind Carrie not getting first, as she realistically doesn't quite match the mega success of Shania in the 90s and early 2000s.... Carrie should be 2nd - 5th on the list realistically...

But the fan votes for Carrie will almost certainly outnumber the others... so I think we'll win haha.

I think shania has a good chance of landing pretty high as put the link on their official pages (i.e. facebook). shania fans hadn't had lots to do in the last decade so they just might jump at this chance to support her in droves.
it's perfectly fine with me too if shania wins as she truly accomplished beyond what others have been able to do in her short career span.

voted :)