Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate Carrie & Others in Tennessean Readers' Choice Awards 2016

Ann055

Carrie is listed under local celebrity & you can click 'nominate'. Mike is also listed in pro athlete. IveyCake is under baking and cupcake. Second Harvest is there under non-profit. There are many categories. Go to each one you are interested in and click 'nominate'. Let's get these guys some awards.

TOAST Readers' Choice 2016

It just takes a second to sign up!

Ann055

I did 3, but I nominated Room in the Inn instead :)

I did too Liz and I originally had that in my first post. I went back through to check everything and Room In The Inn wasn't there - it said 'nominated' when I wrote it in. I'm gonna go back now & vote for that one because I know it means so much to Mike & Carrie.

Ann055

Ok - I went back to check:

Here are some others I nominated that had disappeared but when I logged in this time, they were there:

Under Retail & Personal Services:
Best Fitness Studio or Gym - I nominated Barry's Bootcamp because I know Carrie does go there sometimes & a group of the girls in her circle go together so thought that would be good.
Best Hair Salon - I put Parlor 3 because that is Melissa's salon.

Under Entertainment:
Best DJ - I put Bobby Bones (as much as he drives me crazy, he is extremely VOCAL in getting women played and not just Kelsea but many others as well). Anyway, that's JMO.

Thanks guys!