Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-singles poll

Which of these popular non-single songs do you most wish would have been a single?

• The Night Before (LIfe Goes On)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Lessons Learned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flat On The Floor

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Get Out Of This Town

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I Know You Won't

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Quitter

• Someday When I Stop Loving You

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Songs Like This

• What Can I Say

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

While I think quite a handful of these choices are singleworthy, the only song that made me confused, pissed and devastated was WCIS. I mean there was a lot of consolation. I would've liked TNB, but at least we got Wasted. I would've liked GOOTT, but at least we got AAG and JAD. I still don't get how WCIS didn't get released. What a waste.

Looking at this list Im like god! I really wish these were singles! The only two Im okay with not being singles are Lessons Learned and Songs Like This (even though that did really well for never having been released) I love Flat on the Floor- its so great and its so fun! I dont know why, but I always thought Get Out of This Town wouldve been a great lead single for Carnival Ride. I know you wont is so amazing and its probably my favorite song on Carnival Ride. Quitter is so great and so fun, I remember there was speculation that it would be the 5th single, I wish it was! The Night Before is such a great story and its such a good song. Someday When I Stop Loving you is so beautiful and so good. And What Can I Say is perfection in my eyes! I wish she wouldve released some of these as singles! They're some of her best songs in my opinion

Carrieflattsfan

There are so many great single choices on all of Carrie's albums.

I've always loved story songs "The Night Before (Life Goes On") would've been an awesome choice. Great story, production and vocals.
Plus, it would've worked well alongside JTTW, BHC, & Wasted. All great story songs with great vocals.
I always wanted "We're Young & Beautiful" to be a single. It's cute & Carrie's vocals are amazing, but it also has a great story.

"Flat On The Floor" has always been one of Carrie's best upbeat songs, IMO. The vocals are great & the production is different from anything she has released before. I would've liked to see this in place of LN as a single.
I've always loved "You Won't Find This"- I would've loved to see this song as a CR single.

I actually agreed with all of the singles from PO, except for "Mama's Song." I would've picked either WCIS or SWISLY as the last single.

Suellen

I voted for "What Can I Say," but I also wish "Young and Beautiful" from Some Hearts was a single.

countrymusicfan15

This was really tough for me to answer. I really wish TNB(LGO) would have been a single. Such a great story song! Reminds of a Trisha Yearwood-type song that would have done great on radio. But I had to go with SWISLY. One of the best Carrie songs ever and would have won tons of awards!!