Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 22 1016] Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena

sco

Please tell me at least they're not violent

This isn't the first time the WBC have protested one of her shows and it likely won't be the last. They've also protested Vince Gill, Amy Grant, Brad, and I'm sure many others. Vince got into a shouting match with them which probably wasn't smart. Brad publicly mocked them. They are nuts but they are non violent. I'll say it again. What they want is attention. If everybody ignores them they lose.

DaisyTweets

I think BS also got into with them. You're right, just ignore. It's too bad though, a group like this gives Christianity a black mark!! Hopefully Carrie doesn't have to learn about it and if she does that she'll just ignore it as well.

Louisa

It's sad the tour is almost over. Congrats to Carrie on a great year. Can't wait to see what she does in 2017.

countryfan2006

INTRUST Bank Arena Verified account ‏@INTRUSTarena 6h6 hours ago Guess who's here! Retweet to help us welcome the CMA Female Vocalist of the Year to Wichita. Welcome back, @carrieunderwood!

Cx4CZAmUsAUFZe1.jpg

Carrie Underwood AUS ‏@CarrieU_AUS 10h10 hours ago
26a1.png
Carrie Underwood performs at the @intrustarena in Wichita, KS tonight! #TheStorytellerTour
1f3a4.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNHGPkqghN1/

countryfan2006

Future Patton ‏@amppatton21 3m3 minutes ago Wichita, KS Waiting in line to see @carrieunderwood! @LizzySkaggs & I are STOKED we can't hardly contain ourselves! #TheStorytellerTour
1f3a4.png
1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f49b.png

DALTON WILLIAMS ‏@DaltonMWilliams 4h4 hours ago DALTON WILLIAMS Retweeted INTRUST Bank Arena
SO excited! #TheStorytellerTour

Storyteller Pictures ‏@Storyteller2016 5h5 hours ago Tonight #TheStorytellerTour hits Wichita, Kansas as this tour approaches it's last 4 shows
2728.png

Emily ‏@Emilywa00548582 6h6 hours ago OMG I So Excited
1f601.png
For Tonight!!!! #TheStorytellerTour

Megin O'Brien ‏@OBrienMegin 8h8 hours ago Um ladies...the countdown is to hours now - TODAY IS THE DAY!! @carrieunderwood and #thestorytellertour here we come! #girlsNightOut