Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 22 1016] Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena

countryfan2006

Maya ‏@maya_clarke_ 6m6 minutes ago Carrie Underwood was amazing!!
1f3a4.png
2764.png
@carrieunderwood

Cx7CQMlXgAU2m7K.jpg

Cx7CQUuXUAALuhK.jpg

Cx7CQMJXAAA29Z3.jpg

Cx7CQMVWgAII2_X.jpg

countryfan2006

Amanda Treadwell We loved the show. Most importantly so did momma. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to bring her to see you in concert. Glory to God always and forever!

Patrick Hines Meet and Greet was great! Awesome to get my picture taken with you!

Lacey Swanson Just got home from your show! First tine ever going, and it was truly an amazing experience! You are a freakin rockstar! Loved every bit of it!

Courtney Gordon It was awesome! I came for my birthday! I saw you the last time you came to Wichita and let me say you were even better this time! Thanks for a great show and great music!

Michelle Renee Anderson It was an amazing show Carrie!! My Daughter's first concert, by the time we left she could hardly talk from "screaming" along and cheering!!!!
1f642.png

countryfan2006

Courtney Jackson The concert was incredible!

Alicia Koenigs Had a fabulous time! You are. Beautiful as always!

Elisabeth Archibald Schooler Thank you for a fantastic show!

Deb J Cockroft Awesome concert! We had so much fun! Loved it! Best concert ever!

Jennifer Fyler Smith It was an amazing show! Thank you for coming to Wichita!

Lacey Burns Amazing show! You are my favorite artist to see! Happy Thanksgiving!!
1f983.png
��
1f341.png
��
1f37d.png

Jo Will We did!!! It was incredible!!! Thanks Carrie for making your Wichita stop a great concert and performance to remember!!

Glenice Murray A awesome concert, my grandaughter went with me, she had a great time, thanks for a amazing show!

Albert Mallory Williams Such an amazing show!!!
1f49c.png

countryfan2006

Jeanni Schaffer Miller You rocked the house Carrie, loved your light show your stage and we love you! Thankyou for a memorial night! Thankyou for sharing your beautiful family with us, you are beautiful inside and out and an amazing performer with an amazing voice. Much
2764.png

Hope Ruebke Incredible show! Happy Thanksgiving; hope you get to spend it with your two very special guys
1f60a.png

Betsy Thomas Awesome concert Carrie!!! Thanks for being amazing!
1f618.png
��
1f618.png

Tonia Altis It was amazing! We loved your show!