Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 26 2016] Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

countryfan2006

Samantha ‏@sangy_jo 2m2 minutes ago Jiminy Cricket! @carrieunderwood plays a mean harmonica! #StorytellerTour

kal�� ‏@Kalynn_Jeane 7m7 minutes ago
thankful for a friend that'll jam w me from skillet to Christmas to hood to Carrie underwood in the same 10 minutes
2763.png

CyPv8qoVQAAAnEx.jpg

countryfan2006

Ronda J ‏@Ronda_June 2m2 minutes ago One Bad Chick, in a GOOD way! AWESOME SHOW TONIGHT! #LasVegas #THESTORYTELLERTOUR @carrieunderwood

Rachel Snyder ‏@rachel_snyder11 4m4 minutes ago Thank you @carrieunderwood for such an amazing night! You slay!
1f64c-1f3fc.png
#TheStorytellerTour

shannyn ‏@shannynism 5m5 minutes ago If only Carrie knew how many times someone used "Jesus take the wheel" laced with the snarkiest undertone available. #TheStorytellerTour

Taylor Philip ‏@taylorphilip_ 5m5 minutes ago Paradise, NV You didn't go to a country concert if they don't sing Amazing Grace at the end
1f499.png
#TheStorytellerTour

countryfan2006

Natalie ‏@NKRoy 15m15 minutes ago Fabulous show @carrieunderwood! Very much worth the 8 hour drive here! And THANK YOU to #VetTix for making it possible. #MommySonsGetaway

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

mikayla ‏@mikaylaflorendo 21m21 minutes ago carrie underwood is an angel

KellyONeil ‏@KellyONeil 24m24 minutes ago At @carrieunderwood in #lasvegas with my BFF @onahollyday
2764.png
#startuplife http://fb.me/1wNWvOtag

Joanne McGinnis ‏@weejosephineann 25m25 minutes ago T-Mobile Arena Right now.... @carrieunderwood is killing it..!! #BlownAway #TheStoryTeller