Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 9 2016] Rockford, IL- BMO Harris Bank Center

countryfan2006

BMOHarrisBankCenter ‏@BMOHarrisCenter Jun 10 BMOHarrisBankCenter Retweeted Carrie Underwood
Congratulations go out to @carrieunderwood! See Carrie live in Rockford on November 9th! http://bmoharrisbankcenter.com

BMOHarrisBankCenter added,
Ckip8xAWgAA2ORf.jpg

Carrie Underwood @carrieunderwood
Still soaking in last night at the #CMTAwards Thank you, fans, for the
2764.png
... CARRIE UNDERWOOD OWNED THE NIGHT AT ?2016 CMT MUSIC AWARDS? · The Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club

countryfan2006

countryfan2006

lily addis ‏@lilyaddis16 3h3 hours ago Anyone who wants to buy a $60 carrie underwood ticket for tonight & go with me & my mom pls let me know ASAP!!!! Would need money 4 food

Kevin Peters ‏@KDPeters99 3h3 hours ago .@carrieunderwood and I are in the same building, and I have a zero percent chance of meeting her :(

Doug Blower ‏@DougBlower 3h3 hours ago It is not everyday when you wake up that you can say "I get to talk to @carrieunderwood today". Excited for tonight!!! #TheStorytellerTour

countryfan2006

Justine ‏@Jus113 3h3 hours ago All is right in the world..Trump is president and I get to see Carrie Underwood today
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f60d.png
2764.png
#TrumpWins #StroytellerTour

Tatum Regez ‏@LilTateee0418 4h4 hours ago Trump is president and I get to see Carrie Underwood tonight. #winwin

Hannah ‏@AscheHannah 4h4 hours ago Trump is our president and Carrie underwood concert tonight! It's a great day to be an American
1f499.png
2764.png

erika ‏@erikacareen8 4h4 hours ago Ugh I woke up in a great mood today too. Only thing getting me through the day is knowing I'm seeing Carrie Underwood tonight
1f917.png

Lexi Smith ‏@lexi_8656 5h5 hours ago CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT TONIGHT!!!