Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Jackie

carriefann

Well, I may or may not be the only person on here who watches this show! But, if anybody else does, I'd love to talk about it with you here! Season 4 premieres April 8, and I'm super excited about it! If you have Showtime, I highly suggest you watch this series. Edie Falco does such a great job as Nurse Jackie, and they have some really great cast members on there as well. Every episode there's some new kind of drama going on, but it's really funny and complex as well.

The basic storyline is, Nurse Jackie is this really talented, dedicated nurse who works at a hospital, but she's got some very ugly secrets....for example, she was cheating on her husband for the longest time with the pharmacist! Also, she struggles with drug addiction, but refuses to get help for it. She's very secretive. Edie Falco just does such an amazing job. Jackie is a really complex and complicated person, there's moments when you love her and you hate her! It's definitely one of my favorite tv shows ever. It's great to watch it during the summer.

But, anyway, season 4 is really when the mess hits the fan! Basically all her secrets have been thrown out there, and now she has to deal with the consequences. It's a really clever show. Can't wait!! It's one of my favorites, along with The Big C.

teesharky

OMG I love this show! I loved Edie Falco on Sopranos so I hooked on this show.

She is such a scammer. lol

cole

So much to catch up on! This has been a great season this year.

Ok, so Jackie went to rehab (thank God) and things didn't go quite like she planned. She didn't like it there, of course. So she left early.

Um, what else? O'Hara is pregnant!! Coop wants to be in her life somehow (roll eyes here). There's a new doc, who's really taking charge. He also happens to be the father of the kid Jackie met in rehab (OMG!)

Looks like in tonight's episode Zooey wants to move in with Jackie. Should be interesting. I love Zooey!!! :D

Oh, and Jackie's daughter, Grace, is starting to really drift away from her and do her own thing. I don't like Grace; she's getting annoying.

cole

Good episode tonight! Zooey is moving in with Jackie.....and Jackie got served! She's getting a divorce.

AIgrl06

OK I still need to see tonight's episode, but is Zoey really going to move in with Jackie?! Oh my God that is going to be amazing! Haha. And yeah, Grace has always been annoying for me, to be honest, but I do like the little actress that plays her. Oh and Kevin with the custody thing? Somehow I'm rooting for Jackie... haha only this show could get me to root for a character like her. :p

cole

I am sad no one watches this! >_<

Ok, so not only is Jackie getting a divorce, Kevin trying to get custody of her kids and her house. We'll see....

But this most recent episode showed just how good Jackie is doing without her meds. She's really fighting the temptation, and I think she's done with the drugs, period.

Hmm...what else? Oh, Zoey got engaged to her longtime bf, the paramedic (Lenny his name?), but she lost her ring! Luckily Coop found it, slid it on her finger, and now....me thinks Zoey is having feelings for Coop.

Coop continues to torment O'Hara about her baby. He really wants to be in that baby's life, for some odd reason.

AIgrl06

^He's the daddy, of course. :p Just kidding, but seriously, that's my theory for this season. I think Coop and O'Hara had a one night stand or something.

Anyway, I'll report back when I actually watch this week's episode! :) It'll be today or tomorrow.

cole

Wow! We had to wait 2 weeks for a new episode and it will be huge!

Jackie found out who Charlie's dad is....and he found out about her rehab! :/

cole

Such a huge, huge episode!

Gloria and Eddy got fired!! Ugh, I am sick about that. I hope they didn't get kicked off the show.

Lenny is going to Europe. I won't miss seeing him.

Jackie and her husband continue in their custody battle -- and it's getting UGLY!!

cole

I saw a spoiler that said a major character is going to get killed off in the season finale!! : o

All they said was that it wasn't Jackie or Thor....so no one is safe. I just hope it isn't Zooey! I kinda wish it was Kevin. That way, Jackie would get full custody of the kids, move on, and be completely free of him. And he isn't very important to the show anymore.

cole

It's been a good week for Nurse Jackie.

So Edie and Gloria got fired; they came back to visit with Jackie and get their severance checks - and they apparantly made a lot! They were very happy about it, despite the nursing staff doing a fundraiser to help get them money.

Jackie continues to defy Dr. Cruz, at the risk of losing her own job. They're kind of all going against him.

O'Hara broke down and cried, because she found out that Coop actually went to the same summer camp as her donor! So now she's scared he's going to trace back and find out who her donor is.....

And at the end, the hospital was getting overloaded with patients, and finally Jackie just yelled out, "I'm in charge!" The next episode shows her getting fired by Cruz. :/

Oh, and don't forget, someone is going to die in the finale.......

cole

What a finale! I was so sad! Charlie ended up being the one who died...it was an overdose, of course :/

But O'Hara gave birth to her baby boy, and Jackie got fired....I can't wait to see what happens in season 5!!