Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 2, 2019] New York City, NY Madison Square Garden

Countryfan2448

Erik Eitel
@Erik_Eitel
·
49s

I just saw Carrie Underwood live tonight (Wednesday) at Madison Square Garden. Great show! On my way home right now. Will post more tomorrow!

MSG
@TheGarden
·
1m

We all cried pretty with you tonight,
@carrieunderwood

Thank you for an incredible #soldout show at The Garden! #CarrieUnderwoodMSG #CryPrettyTour360 (

: Carl Scheffel/MSG Photos)
EF7FJ4_WkAAodBg

Countryfan2448

Mx. Travis Moser
@TJMoser
·
16s

Right now....

@carrieunderwood
at
@TheGarden
w/
@michaeldeicas

#CarrieUnderwood #CryPrettyTour360 #MSG https://twitter.com/i/status/1179597539953270784

Joelle Filippi
@JoelleFlip
·
43s

I’ve been to well over 250 concerts in my lifetime and I have to say,
@carrieunderwood
BLEW ME AWAY. Hands down one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Her vocals, the visuals, the stage, everything. As the kids say, I am “shook.” #carrieunderwood #CryPrettyTour360

Debra Avila
@OhHayItsDeb
·
1m

When
@carrieunderwood
sings “See You Again” at MSG the day before your friend who passed away birthday. Tears streaming!!

#CryPrettyTour360 #MSG

Karyn
@_Karyn_
·
1m

@carrieunderwood
. Queen of sparkles.
#CryPrettyTour360
EF7FjapWoAAaX9r
EF7Fja9XoAEpsgi
EF7FjbOWoAAdpWu
EF7FjauWsAUri5C

Countryfan2448

Katie Burdge
@KatieBurdge3
·
2m

Replying to
@TheGarden
and
@carrieunderwood
EF7F-X7WsAARHAR

Katie Burdge
@KatieBurdge3
·
7m

Replying to
@TheGarden
and
@carrieunderwood
EF7FxD9XYAE8vBZ

Melissa
@melmillxo
·
39s

@carrieunderwood
held the “cry” pretty note tonight for 21 seconds. Unreal

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1179599699092938752

Theresa
@ny4carrie
·
5m

So proud of
@carrieunderwood
. She OWNED NYC tonight! #Queen #CU4EOTY
@TheGarden
#CU4EOTY

Countryfan2448

Melissa

@ADazedOblivion
·
1m

I'm still coming to terms with what I just experienced. Our girl is getting ready to claim her rightful title as #EOTY

Seriously blown away by how amazing tonight was! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTourMSGB

monkeyboy16

Guys her show was incredible!!! I also met her for the first time and she was the sweetest! I’ll be glad to share my pics soon! Does anyone know how long it takes for them to post the M&G photos?

carrieidol1

She’s at the top of her name. Show was amazing!!!! Vocals unparalleled. Sooooooo good!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU CARRIE!!!! #CU4EOTY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokyiiis

[h=1]Review: Carrie Underwood spectacular at Madison Square Garden in New York Special[/h] Listen | Print

By Markos Papadatos 7 hours ago in Music

New York - On October 2, country superstar Carrie Underwood headlined the "World's Most Famous Arena" Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360."

Her special musical guests included Runaway June (who were incredible) and country duo Maddie & Tae. Underwood kicked off her Big Apple set with "Southbound" and she immediately broke into the sassy "Cowboy Casanova" and upbeat and fun "Good Girl." The set design was elaborate and the lighting and technology were just as remarkable. She continued with her Grammy award-winning "Last Name" and she went on to perform tunes from her latest studio offering, Cry Pretty, such as "Backsliding," "Drinking Alone," "End Up With You," "The Bullet," She showed her sassy side and some attitude on "Two Black Cadillacs," while this journalist was literally "blown away" when she sang "Blown Away," which was simply electrifying. A neat throwback was "Wasted," and she broke into the poignant song such as "Temporary Home, "See you Again," and the melancholic "Just a Dream." She also displayed her dynamic vocal range on "Dream On" by Aerosmith, tipping her hat to Steven Tyler. She took her audience on a trip down memory lane to her first major hit single "Jesus, Take the Wheel," where her voice was crystalline and atmospheric. She picked up the pace with the inspirational "Something in the Water." Underwood began her "Women of Country" medley with "Stand By Your Man" a cappella, and she tipped her hat to the late but great Patsy Cline with "Walkin' After Midnight." Runaway June and Maddie & Tae joined her in this mash-up of songs. She also elegantly covered Loretta Lynn's signature song "Coal Miner's Daughter." Of course, she honored country queen Dolly Parton with "9 to 5," as well as The Judds with "Rockin' With The Rhythm Of The Rain." She also paid homage to the leading ladies of '90s country music such as Trisha Yearwood's "She's In Love With The Boy," Faith Hill's "Wild One," Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like A Woman," and especially Martina McBride's "Independence Day," where she made the listeners feel like they were watching her on American Idol, and rooting her on the show. Underwood closed with a mash-up of "Undo It" with George Michael's "Freedom," which was simply divine, as well as "The Champion," her duet with Ludacris, as well as her Grammy award-winning smash hit, the unapologetic "Before He Cheats." The crowd went nuts and screamed "encore." Underwood fulfilled their wishes and went on to sing the tour's namesake song "Cry Pretty," and she closed on an inspiration note with the empowering "Love Wins," where she displayed her trademark range. The Verdict Overall, Carrie Underwood was amazing at Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360." She looked and sounded great, and the whole production of the tour was superb. She is blessed with one of the most controlled and powerful voices of our generation that is filled with raw emotions. Underwood proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she deserves to be crowned "Entertainer of the Year" at the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards this November. That honor would be based on sheer merit and natural talent. She has never won this prestigious award before, and now would be the perfect time for her "Entertainer of the Year" crown since she "entertained" tonight at The Garden. Her live set garnered five out of five stars.

adam1995

[h=1]Review: Carrie Underwood spectacular at Madison Square Garden in New York Special[/h] Listen | Print

By Markos Papadatos 7 hours ago in Music

New York - On October 2, country superstar Carrie Underwood headlined the "World's Most Famous Arena" Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360."

Her special musical guests included Runaway June (who were incredible) and country duo Maddie & Tae. Underwood kicked off her Big Apple set with "Southbound" and she immediately broke into the sassy "Cowboy Casanova" and upbeat and fun "Good Girl." The set design was elaborate and the lighting and technology were just as remarkable. She continued with her Grammy award-winning "Last Name" and she went on to perform tunes from her latest studio offering, Cry Pretty, such as "Backsliding," "Drinking Alone," "End Up With You," "The Bullet," She showed her sassy side and some attitude on "Two Black Cadillacs," while this journalist was literally "blown away" when she sang "Blown Away," which was simply electrifying. A neat throwback was "Wasted," and she broke into the poignant song such as "Temporary Home, "See you Again," and the melancholic "Just a Dream." She also displayed her dynamic vocal range on "Dream On" by Aerosmith, tipping her hat to Steven Tyler. She took her audience on a trip down memory lane to her first major hit single "Jesus, Take the Wheel," where her voice was crystalline and atmospheric. She picked up the pace with the inspirational "Something in the Water." Underwood began her "Women of Country" medley with "Stand By Your Man" a cappella, and she tipped her hat to the late but great Patsy Cline with "Walkin' After Midnight." Runaway June and Maddie & Tae joined her in this mash-up of songs. She also elegantly covered Loretta Lynn's signature song "Coal Miner's Daughter." Of course, she honored country queen Dolly Parton with "9 to 5," as well as The Judds with "Rockin' With The Rhythm Of The Rain." She also paid homage to the leading ladies of '90s country music such as Trisha Yearwood's "She's In Love With The Boy," Faith Hill's "Wild One," Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like A Woman," and especially Martina McBride's "Independence Day," where she made the listeners feel like they were watching her on American Idol, and rooting her on the show. Underwood closed with a mash-up of "Undo It" with George Michael's "Freedom," which was simply divine, as well as "The Champion," her duet with Ludacris, as well as her Grammy award-winning smash hit, the unapologetic "Before He Cheats." The crowd went nuts and screamed "encore." Underwood fulfilled their wishes and went on to sing the tour's namesake song "Cry Pretty," and she closed on an inspiration note with the empowering "Love Wins," where she displayed her trademark range. The Verdict Overall, Carrie Underwood was amazing at Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360." She looked and sounded great, and the whole production of the tour was superb. She is blessed with one of the most controlled and powerful voices of our generation that is filled with raw emotions. Underwood proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she deserves to be crowned "Entertainer of the Year" at the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards this November. That honor would be based on sheer merit and natural talent. She has never won this prestigious award before, and now would be the perfect time for her "Entertainer of the Year" crown since she "entertained" tonight at The Garden. Her live set garnered five out of five stars.

Somehow, every voter needs to see this review, and especially the last few lines.

teesharky

NYC was amazing last night! Sold out and the arena was rocking! I was so proud of her. The energy she and the crowd brought was even more intense than the Storyteller tour! It was just on another level last night!

i saw quite a few members of the LGBT community there which really made me happy. It was a more diverse crowd than usual last night which is a testament to Carrie’s acceptance and love of everyone.

anyway DA was bloody brilliant live as was Low. If they do not pick them as singles I will be so bummed.

If she loses EOTY after this tour— I will riot. Lol No one is even close to her.

maddkat

Staff member
another great review
https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

@BobbyOlivier
44m
I've seen just about every superstar there is to see. Virtually no one sings with the relentless power @carrieunderwood does. Strong show at @TheGarden from a high character artist. Words, photos, videos, setlist: nj.com/entertainment/…

his reference to her high character got me all 0767.png

@Kjohnston0914
11h
When your son performs with Carrie Underwood at a sold out Madison Square Garden - he amazes me every day!

Countryfan2448

The Verdict

Overall, Carrie Underwood was amazing at Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360." She looked and sounded great, and the whole production of the tour was superb. She is blessed with one of the most controlled and powerful voices of our generation that is filled with raw emotions.
Underwood proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she deserves to be crowned "Entertainer of the Year" at the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards this November. That honor would be based on sheer merit and natural talent. She has never won this prestigious award before, and now would be the perfect time for her "Entertainer of the Year" crown since she "entertained" tonight at The Garden. Her live set garnered five out of five stars.

rcramer

The Verdict

Overall, Carrie Underwood was amazing at Madison Square Garden as part of her "Cry Pretty Tour 360." She looked and sounded great, and the whole production of the tour was superb. She is blessed with one of the most controlled and powerful voices of our generation that is filled with raw emotions.
Underwood proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she deserves to be crowned "Entertainer of the Year" at the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards this November. That honor would be based on sheer merit and natural talent. She has never won this prestigious award before, and now would be the perfect time for her "Entertainer of the Year" crown since she "entertained" tonight at The Garden. Her live set garnered five out of five stars.

Perfect description of her voice...... most controlled and powerful voices of our generation.... I have never been to a concert in my life where someone was as powerful from start to finish......

EOTY for sure.....