Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 23 2016] Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena

Ann055

^ actually it seemed he was totally bashing Charlotte, and in some way defending Carrie.

That's what I thought too but I wish he had done a separate article on that and not put it in the whole first part of Carrie's review. The part about Carrie was great. But the headline is atrocious for a review for Carrie - Where Are All The Carrie Underwood Fans? Come on guy, be mad at Charlotte, but leave Carrie out of it.

Carriebear

wanderer ➸ ‏@lexivas 4m4 minutes ago Charlotte, NC "Life has a way of showing you just what you need & who you were made to be."
1f49c.png
@carrieunderwood @mikefisher1212 #TheStorytellerTour

CvgFmcYWAAA8Nss.jpg

Robert Brower ‏@RobBrower 6m6 minutes ago #TheStorytellerTour @carrieunderwood #CarrieUnderwood #IWillAlwaysLoveYou @ Time Warner Cable Arena https://www.instagram.com/p/BL7gd1NAX3f/

What does it say after love?

txacar

I asked someone who was at the show last night about this and as soon as she responds, I'll let you know. Sounds to me like a beef he has w/charlotte people & took it out on Carrie's show for the first long long bit of the review. Stay tuned...

Good for this writer. Great review for Carrie. Not so much for Charlotte. They are so fortunate -- think of how many cities would love to have Carrie (and all of the other artists he mentioned). Will be interesting to see numbers.

bluetb4

Apparently, Ron Rivera snuck out early last night......and got caught!!

xMNCbFGx_bigger.jpg
Jourdan RodrigueVerified account ‏@JourdanRodrigue 7m7 minutes ago Ron Rivera: Carrie Underwood fan...but left concert early to catch the end of AZ-SEA

xMNCbFGx_bigger.jpg
Jourdan RodrigueVerified account ‏@JourdanRodrigue 2m2 minutes ago
Rivera said Carrie Underwood concert was good. "It was loud, though I'm kind of a fuddy-duddy."

8AqBOWxR_bigger.jpg
Joe PersonVerified account ‏@josephperson 3m3 minutes ago
Ron Rivera's review of Carrie Underwood concert: "It was good. It was loud, though. I'm a little bit if a fuddy duddy."

Steve_Mug_bigger.jpg
Steve ReedVerified account ‏@SteveReedAP 4m4 minutes ago
Ron Rivera said the Carrie Underwood concert was "a little loud" and he left early to head home and watch Sea-Ari game.

fb431594ffb3c9454b7da39fe922b51a_bigger.jpeg
David NewtonVerified account ‏@DNewtonespn 11m11 minutes ago
Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he got home from the Carrie Underwood concert in time to... http://es.pn/2eAecfE pic.twitter.com/9G7cUmQqoE

CvjRzLJUMAA_abd.jpg

Pi314CA

Good for Carrie. She knows her fans deserve to hear her regardless of the town's fuddy duddy lgbt/transgender/etc. laws.

Yes, Carrie wants to keep the concert date for all her fans regardless of the state's bathroom law (which the lgbt hijacked for their platform).