Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 27 2016] Albany, NY - Times Union Center

Louisa

Times Union Center ‏@TUCenter 39m39 minutes ago 1 month until the #StorytellerTour launches at the #TUCenter. Which @carrieunderwood Songs do you want to hear? Tix:http://bit.ly/1RkHF7M

CtX6DghXYAA1BC3.jpg

countryfan2006

Stephanie ‏@318steph Sep 5 Okay...@carrieunderwood I just bought tickets for Mohegan Sun. And I'm going to Albany the night before!!!
1f601.png
Can I catch a ride???

Carrie Underwood Fan ‏@awesomeliv265 Aug 16 @CU_Everything @JimmyHerman @carrieunderwood your going to Albany and NYC?well you just said so but I'm going to Albany to!
1f602.png

��✨ ‏@CU_Everything Aug 16
��✨ Retweeted Jimmy Herman
Providence, New Hampshire, Mohegan, Albany & NYC @JimmyHerman @carrieunderwood
1f601.png
1f64c-1f3fb.png
#TheStorytellerTour

countryfan2006

zachary carroll ‏@zacharycarroll Jun 12 Ok who the **** wants to see carrie underwood with me in october in albany.... someone plz

Christen Durham ‏@christendurham Jun 5 Someone pleeeeeeease come see Carrie Underwood with me in Albany
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
you can stay with me fo free
1f607.png

100.9 The Wolf ‏@1009thewolf Jun 1 ICYMI...@CarrieUnderwood announces fall tour dates including #Hershey & #Albany http://bit.ly/1UbSElO

Andrew Carson ���� ‏@cowboycasanova May 13
I'm going to @carrieunderwood at Times Union Center in Albany, NY - Oct 27

countryfan2006

Stephanie ‏@318steph Apr 4 Got my @carrieunderwood presale tickets for Albany today!! Thanks FC!! Awesome lower level seats. SO excited.

Stephanie ‏@318steph Apr 4 @ny4carrie @carrieunderwood I got lower level for Albany. See you there!!!
1f389.png
1f389.png

Jodie Price ‏@jodiea_price Apr 4 Hey, @carrieunderwood I can't wait to see you kill Madison Square Garden, and Albany in October!
1f525.png
1f525.png
#TheStorytellerTour

Jeff? || 2 Days ‏@Bieber_Miller97 Apr 4 @Fisherwood_1212 @carrieunderwood GOT MY ALBANY TICKETS

Todd Collins ‏@TCNOLE Apr 4 Finally got my @carrieunderwood tickets for Albany, and Manchester. Had to do GA for Albany but got decent seats for Manchester
1f60d.png

holding0n2jesus

I have a ticket to the show for anyone that wants to go.

I've seen Carrie multiple times and have never had the chance to meet her. We're both from Oklahoma but I moved to albany this year. I overdrafted my bank account and was late on rent just to join the fan club hoping I would be able to meet her. However, I wasn't selected for the meet and greet.. I was in a bad car accident earlier this year that left me without a vehicle so I'd just be holding onto the hope she may come back to Albany some day and I may win a meet and greet. This time, though, felt like the last chance I'll have so I'm going to sit out this tour. I'm just disappointed and while I would enjoy the concert, I'll just be disappointed that I once again don't get to meet her. If anyone wants my ticket, it's yours. I'll check back tomorrow and see if anyone said they want it before I list it on eBay. I hope everyone has a great time at the concert! ❤️

Louisa

Picks of the week - Times Union

Just call it Carrie Underwood's "Baby on Board" tour. Underwood, a multiple Grammy Award winner, is on the road with her 20-month-old son, Isaiah Michael, in tow. And they're traveling on a baby-proof tour bus with a portable baby bathtub, according to Underwood's recent interview with The Charlotte Observer. Things are going well for the "American Idol" winner. Her latest single, "Dirty Laundry" is a Top-20 country hit and still climbing the charts, and she's be co-hosting the Country Music Association Awards Nov. 2. Easton Corbin and the Swon Brothers will open for Underwood when she brings her "Storyteller Tour—Stories in the Round" tour to town this week.

7 p.m. Thursday. $46-$76. Times Union Center, 51 S. Pearl St., Albany. 487-2000; http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com