Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 4 2012] Vancouver, BC, Canada - Rogers Arena

bree

Can't wait to see Carrie again in Vancouver! :D Anybody else going? Bonus that we get to see Kira Isabella!

JB172

Here's a question.

Who is going to play in more NHL arenas in the next 8 months Mr. Fisher or Mrs. Fisher?

Ann055

@kira_isabella
Vancouver tonight with Carrie Underwood & Hunter Hayes. I'll also be shooting part of my next music video!! <3 <3.

bree

@kira_isabella
Vancouver tonight with Carrie Underwood & Hunter Hayes. I'll also be shooting part of my next music video!! <3 <3.

I just saw this. Very cool!! I wonder what her new single will be?!

Well, the day has finally come...I'm so excited! Can't wait to see Carrie tonight!!

Smokyiiis

Oh so delighted for you Bree! I know you'll have a great time, and don't forget to tweet us all the pics!

Ann055

Green Men‏@TheGreenMen
Countdown to concert time. No word from @carrieunderwood yet. I wonder if @mikefisher1212 talked her out of the invite. #thepropiswaiting

Green Men@TheGreenMen
Twitterites retweet this! Get the @TheGreenMen to @carrieunderwood If we can get her #SignTheProp we'll auction it off for the @rmhbc

liveasong

@kira_isabella

HAHAH! They're all using Carrie's audience to shoot their videos.... TSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! ;)

Kidding

huggablebri

carrieandkira_zps75a35ced.jpg

Miss Carrie and Miss Kira Isabellllllla..