Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFC renewel

robinannhunt

Has the fan club told the old members to renew for 2011? The package says year 4. Is that the 2011 package? I am confused. My membership must have expired but I am not sure about the renewal page.

cassie2

Staff member
Robin, I believe I read that everyone should hold off until they get the 5th year package put together. There is a thread over there and they said they would update when news becomes available.

Last edited:

boilermaker

Yep don't dare renew until they tell you to. Our memberships don't expire till March 1st as they extended them to that date last year for those of us who joined when the FC first came to be.

DaisyTweets

Mine expires on the March 18th so I hope they get something announced by then. Its amazing to me that this company has such problems with the renewal process. Hard to understand when they know that each year a new package has to be put together.

thaifood

Mine expired yesterday. I renewed today. I reckon I'm destined to get the old package once again. Why can't these people actually do something right? Weirdest "professional" organization I have ever dealt with.

DaisyTweets

Mine expired yesterday. I renewed today. I reckon I'm destined to get the old package once again. Why can't these people actually do something right? Weirdest "professional" organization I have ever dealt with.

Isn't that the truth! It isn't like they don't know it happens on a yearly basis. One would think that they'd start planning for the next year once they announce a package for the current year!

Carrieflattsfan

Isn't that the truth! It isn't like they don't know it happens on a yearly basis. One would think that they'd start planning for the next year once they announce a package for the current year!

Are you guys saying the OFC sends out packages that were put together from the year before?? I really hope that doesn't happen; I've been waiting for my package since mid- January, and it was finally shipped. It seems like a lot of fanclubs have bad service; Rascal Flatts fan club was basically ruined because the service was so bad. Maybe someone should make Carrie aware of this? I know she's not in control, but I'm sure she would like to know this is happening.

Kenny_Chisholm

If you renew before the announcement you'll get last year's package. I am locked out too waiting for them to announce year 5 before I renew.

mlawlor

Out of habit, I always renew in October (when I signed up, originally), but just now ordered some stuff from the shop (some CR Tour era stuff) so i'll see when I get that...

Jasu1112

i originally joined the first day the fan club started. I have renewed every year at the same time. Last year i did that and got last years package, so I wrote them and they sent me the right one. This year I decided to wait so I could get the right package, and now it won't me log in. This is more than frustrating. I have sent a support letter to fan club, so hopefully i won't loose my first year anniversary date.

epicamends

Luckily I didn't join until April 2009, so I don't have to worry about renewing before the new package is ready. I wonder how long it will take for people to get their packages this year.

carebearcarrie

Oh great.. I renew march 11th. After carries birthday, that's how I remember. Lol. I bet it will take a good three months for my package, and same for everyone else...