Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Discussion for 2011 Grammy Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

teesharky

I figured we may as well start a thread for the Grammys, even though carrie won't be there--- since she is still a nominee.

Carrie is nominated for: Best Female Country Vocal Performance--- Temporary Home

Competition: Miranda Lambert (favorite to win) for The House That Built Me
Also Rans: Gretchen Wilson, Jewel, and Leanne Rimes

I believe we can watch the pre-Grammy awards again online at http://www.grammy.com/, and it usually starts at like 2pm EST. That is likely when Carrie's category will be announced.

Last night, the Music Cares concert was held honoring Barbara Streisand. Performers included Leanne Rimes, Faith Hill, Stevie Wonder, The Glee Cast, Jeff Beck, Kristin Chenowith, and Seal, among others.

Pictures of the Music Cares event are here:

WireImage.com

Tonight's Events: Dolly Parton Tribute Concert, and Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party. Confirmed to perform at the Clive Davis party so far, are Jen Hudson and Cee lo Green. Cee Lo will do an uncensored version of F-U tonight at the bash. lol Attendees so far confirmed are JLo, Britney, Mary J Blige, Venus and Serena Williams, Katy Perry, Kings of Leon, and more.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ters-to-attend-clive-davis-pre-grammy-party/1

Jade_kt

Don't plan on watching the grammy's but thanks. I'll just come on here to find out if TH won or not. Probably will be going to ML though.

opry051008

Oh I didn't see that one. It is so hard to find when it is not in the Chat forum. lol

No worries, a mod will combine it for us. I wasn't sure if I should put the thread in the Chat forum but because Carrie wasn't going to be attending I ended up creating it in the music forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Jade_kt

Let's hope she is at the game.

I think she will. The only way I would see her not being there is if she doesn't want to distract or add pressure to Mike and the team w/ her being there because of the added publicity, especially since it's Mike's first game and so may stay at home. But I think Carrie would want to show support for Mike's first game w/ Nashville and so would be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.