Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFSTAGE: Analyzing the ACM Nominations

liveasong

Now what am I suppose to do with my "Carrie Underwood For Your 2011 ACM Consideration" video ? If I'm going to post this anywhere on YouTube, I will transform/adapt it into a WAR DECLARATION.

Kizmet311

Now what am I suppose to do with my "Carrie Underwood For Your 2011 ACM Consideration" ? If I'm going to post this anywhere on YouTube, I will transform it into a WAR DECLARATION.

I say do it anyway and focus on EOTY and why she should have nominated and won it.

103 tour dates last year, not including the Opry or Festivals (may want to recount those, I got it from her OFC past tour dates)
CMA Fest
Filmed Soul Surfer
Guest starred on HIMYM
The Holiday Special WAS in the eligibility period
Macy's Parade appearance/performance
Performed on Idol Gives Back and Idol Finale.
Appeared on Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Wrote and relased "TAPFU" for Narnia
3 #1 hits (CC, TH, UI)
Albums sales (don't really know what these were for 2010, but I'm sure Cary has it in the charts thread)

And there has to be more I haven't thought of yet.

teesharky

Now what am I suppose to do with my "Carrie Underwood For Your 2011 ACM Consideration" video ? If I'm going to post this anywhere on YouTube, I will transform/adapt it into a WAR DECLARATION.

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we will spread your video to the masses, like wildfire! Maybe we can promote her for EOTY anyway, since she is hte real EOTY. lol

bigbluegrl23

i agree!!! make it why she shouldve been nominated and won!!
becca T

bigbluegrl23

i agree!!! make it why she shouldve been nominated and won!!
becca T

wonton

wow, didn't even notice Rascal Flatts weren't nominated for group. I'm more surprised about that than Carrie not getting EOTY, just cause I expected that snub. I mean Randy Rogers band? I've heard of them, but I have no idea what they sing. I looked them up on wikipedia and didn't recognize any songs. Plus the Flatts had "Why Wait" this year, which was huge.

I also kind of hate the fact that all the songs up for Single are up for Song. Why even have separate categories? If the criteria is different, you'll get different songs, at least a few.
I still don't buy Miranda as EOTY. I think she's great, enjoyed her show last year, but I believe Carrie, Tim are more deserving. And why Toby Keith? He drives me nuts.

diva101

I wanna see those stupid industry voters fall on their knees and cry... and Carrie will say I TOLD YOU SO or you're 25 MINUTES TOO LATE :mad::nana::argh:

they want war? We'll give them World War 3! :mad::nana::argh:

kaileigh

I wanna see those stupid industry voters fall on their knees and cry... and Carrie will say I TOLD YOU SO or you're 25 MINUTES TOO LATE :mad::nana::argh:

they want war? We'll give them World War 3! :mad::nana::argh:

Yeah! Let's give 'em war!! :angry: