Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh lawd. GIG listed as third single now

cole

Now they have GIG on wikipedia. Whoever is messing with the blown away page needs to stop because it has everybody on pins and needles. Does anyone know how to protect the page from editing?

On a side note, i would love this.

thunder92

Now they have GIG on wikipedia. Whoever is messing with the blown away page needs to stop because it has everybody on pins and needles. Does anyone know how to protect the page from editing?

On a side note, i would love this.

lol just people trying to be funny.

On your side note, I would completely be okay with it. GIG is quite popular around here, is an amazing co-write, and has been consistently the highest track on itunes since the album release (TBC inches in there a few times too, like right now) but overall it has been GIG

supercarriefan

Breathe, Cole :p. It'll all be okay lol.

Someone is just either having a little fun messing with the fans or they are guessing on what could be next. Either way, Wiki is certainly not a trusted source for this type of info. I won't get too excited until a site like AllAccess posts the name of the new single, or we hear it from Carrie's team.

I don't think this type of info qualifies for a protection on Carrie's page :). This is a minor edit that can easily be flagged or reverted.

Oneal

I would prefer it over DYTAM. I've got a hunch it's going to be Cupid though. I'm basing it totally on her concerts and the fact that it's played right before BHC and BA. Saw her in Nashville last night and she really gets into the Cupid song and the crowd really loves it. If not next I still think it could be a future single. The Men in the crowd really like the song as well.

teesharky

I want DyTam or Cupid next. Enough dark sad big songs right now. Something light and/or funny please.

bearball49

I want DyTam or Cupid next. Enough dark sad big songs right now. Something light and/or funny please.

I am pretty sure we are done wth drama for now. As great as BA is, there needs to be something light to balance it out. I still want TBC, but not now. I LOVE GIG so I would be happy, but Cupid would probably have a wider appeal.

cole

I was thinking yesterday about a video for GIG. It would be so good! Mike could be in it, playing obviously the second love, and then another equally attractive guy as the first. And Carrie just happens to "bump" into him in the street walking with Mike. :eek:

Pitocco

I dunno, I've always kindda viewed GIG as a more pop sounding song, maybe thats just because im affiliating it with Ryan Tedder though.

Carrieflattsfan

I doubt this is accurate. It's Wiki. LOL.

I adore GIG, but I don't see it as single material at all. I still think they'll go with DYTAM or Cupid next.

Marie2011

today wiki has GIG listed as the next single; wait 2 weeks from now and wiki might have another song listed as the next single

cole

I think they have been alternating between DYTM and GIG. I know i've seen it up there before. It is just annoying why cant they leave it alone?

DaisyTweets

Oh why, oh why can't we just enjoy the fan-tabulous chart run of Blown Away?? Blown Away is an epic song and its having a pretty amazing journey up the charts and so right now I don't really care what the next single is going to be. I'm in Carrie's camp on this information and focusing on Blown Away right along with her!!!

carebearcarrie

I think someone is playing a game. They keep switching it and are seeing that we are making a new thread/ discussion about it everytime. Not gonna lie- i would get a kick out of it too. Rofl

utlovescarrie

I love GIG and would love to see it as a single. I don't for a second consider it dark or sad. It is a song about finding happiness and love. I think it is actually a lot like Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks. I would love to see Cupid but not over Christmas and not this soon after Aurora, CO.