Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok this is going too far..

kewlie78189

yeah this has been posted in many different forms..we all need to realize though that the station said it was a joke!

Carrieflattsfan

Oh goodness. I can't believe how fast this stuff spreads.

Oh well. Serves the station right in my opinion. They'll get even more backlash, and I'm sure they'll never do that again!

Claire2004

Oh goodness. I can't believe how fast this stuff spreads.

Oh well. Serves the station right in my opinion. They'll get even more backlash, and I'm sure they'll never do that again!

They must have thought their joke is harmless. They're tacky IMO. Hope they're regretting this now, or maybe they're enjoying the free publicity.

12russ79

The Squeky wheel gets all the Grease!!*
Most of the Pub i see on this is all positive!! The negative comes from people who never liked Carrie anyway!! The radio station hit a home run with their marketing ploy!! People with half a brain know a Country music singer has no influence in the day to day transactions of a major sports franchise!!

Ace01

They Are very childish. I mean really come on, whether it was a joke or not which i think it was just a cover up. They just got some free publicity now everyone know who they are. Well done you slime balls.

epicamends

Even if it was a joke, it's not funny. Hurting someone's feelings is not funny - and it's clear that Carrie's feelings were a bit hurt by the people blaming her for something she had no control over.

I hope their little publicity stunt backfired and they actually lost listeners instead.

lsmil104

They lost me as a listener! (not like i really listened to them much before but still). uggh. So unclassy and dumb. Like I just don't see the point, even if it's a joke.